Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Tiler "T-Breezy" Johnson

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tiler "T-Breezy" Johnson Empty
PostSubject: Tiler "T-Breezy" Johnson   Tiler "T-Breezy" Johnson EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:05 am

Characters Name: Tiler "T-Breezy" Johnson
Characters Age: 28
Characters Gender: Male
Bio: Raised in the luxury part of Vinewood, I was never really in trouble. My Father was in and out of a small but dangerous biker gang. When I was old enough to understand what it was, I was semi-interested in getting in the gang life. When I got out of high school, I was going to a bigger college, had an idea to become a lawyer, and was already thinking of the life beyond. But when I was 24, my dad asked me to be apart of a small time bank robbery just outside of Los Santos. I took part in it, and it changed me forever. Ever since then, I was always trying to come up with the next "Suit in Tie" heist or robbery.  
The first heist is the one to remember, mine was in LC, we broke into a bank, got away with 200k in cash...for each of us. Now I am the leader of a new "Old Age" Mafia, the 21st Century Mobsters, and we will do anything, at all cost. We will do anything, as long as the money is there. We do things from teaching a boyfriend or girlfriend a lesson, to killing the chief of police because of a false traffic ticket.

Classes: Business Man (Discount Clothing Store)

Characters Place Of Birth: Vinewood Hills

Xbox Live Gamertag: MaLik MIZZOU
Previous Roleplay Exp.: Mortal Gaming, Revelation RP, IG, and some group I played before Mortal Gaming.
Are you an Admin?: Soon...Very soon.

Last edited by MaLik MIZZOU on Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiler "T-Breezy" Johnson   Tiler "T-Breezy" Johnson EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:00 pm

Why does this always get pushed to the bottom, I changed it and "BUMP"ed it so people could see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiler "T-Breezy" Johnson   Tiler "T-Breezy" Johnson EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:55 am

No bumping characters I'll leave this once
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiler "T-Breezy" Johnson   Tiler "T-Breezy" Johnson EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Changed my bio and occupation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiler "T-Breezy" Johnson   Tiler "T-Breezy" Johnson Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiler "T-Breezy" Johnson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube :: Xbox Discussion :: Rockstar Games Discussion :: Grand Theft Auto 5-
Jump to: