Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Joseph (Joe) Heller

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slender_teen
Zombie Master
slender_teen

Joseph (Joe) Heller Empty
PostSubject: Joseph (Joe) Heller   Joseph (Joe) Heller EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:03 pm

Characters Name: Joseph (Joe) Heller
Characters Age:19
Characters Gender: Male
Bio: was born and raised in grove street. i grew up in a house with all women, all mentally insane. i never had friends growing up, mostly because every one thought i was crazy because of my family. Growing up with all women, i learned to keep my mouth shut, and not talk back when given an order. i never knew my father, dont get me wrong i knew him, i just never seen him in person. as a kid i thought my father was a super star because of how many times i have seen him on the tv, that was until i was old enough to relized that he was actually a criminal who has been in a lot of police chases and not in a cool action movie like i thought he was.
i went half insane when my mother told me that i was an accedent and i was only born because my mother and father were both as drunk as hell and did it. now im known for doing jobs that most men wouldnt normally do. i will do anything and everything to get money, and i will stop at nothing to do so. one more thing, dont call me crazy, i am not crazy, but it would help...

Characters Place Of Birth: Grove Street

Xbox Live Gamertag: INFINATEBEEF55
Previous Roleplay Exp.: insaniac gaming
Are you an Admin?: Nope
Back to top Go down
slender_teen
Zombie Master
slender_teen

Joseph (Joe) Heller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph (Joe) Heller   Joseph (Joe) Heller EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:10 pm

Class: chemist
Back to top Go down

Joseph (Joe) Heller
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube :: Xbox Discussion :: Rockstar Games Discussion :: Grand Theft Auto 5-
Jump to: