Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

GTA 5 Online Broken?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

GTA 5 Online Broken? Empty
PostSubject: GTA 5 Online Broken?   GTA 5 Online Broken? EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:24 pm

Alright you guys I come from school get on GTA online make a chacter and try to do the first mission and it's broken. It says go to race tripper (something like that). I steal and I car to race and try to go to the yellow line. I do this and nothing is coming up. I looked it up and it says something about make a ANOTHER chacter. I spent a lot of time make a beast chacter (twice because xbox froze once). Is anyone else having this problem and or know a easy fix? Other wise i'm piss off about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 Online Broken?   GTA 5 Online Broken? EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:28 pm

Its not broken. Its because the large number of people trying to play at once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 Online Broken?   GTA 5 Online Broken? EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:50 pm

So basically the same for me. It does the cut scene where the guy pulls up in the car, gets out (and then I think you are then supposed to pick a car) but NOOOOO lets just play the WORST radio station and look at a blurry picture of Los Santos. (In the bottom right it says "Waiting for other players") Any help?
Back to top Go down
PARTYNIJA
Zombie Master
PARTYNIJA

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 Online Broken?   GTA 5 Online Broken? EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Mine does exactly what MaLiks's does...sad day:(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 Online Broken?   GTA 5 Online Broken? EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:18 pm

I looked at RockStar Support and they said they didn't expect that many people on the servers at one time. Like really, almost EVERYBODY that bought this game was waiting for TODAY to play ONLINE!
Back to top Go down
PARTYNIJA
Zombie Master
PARTYNIJA

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 Online Broken?   GTA 5 Online Broken? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:15 am

Yeah, I mean when you make it look as good as they did in commercials and stuff you know a lot of people were gonna play it. Considering how good they did day one of selling the game you'd think they'd realize a lot of people wanna play their game. Oh well, hopefully it'll be fixed soon if it hasn't already.
Back to top Go down
phillies ily
PC Head Administrator
phillies ily

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 Online Broken?   GTA 5 Online Broken? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:43 pm

Yup same here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 Online Broken?   GTA 5 Online Broken? Empty

Back to top Go down

GTA 5 Online Broken?
Page 1 of 1