Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Dante 'Big D' Turpen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sok b0dyguard
Undead
sok b0dyguard

Dante 'Big D' Turpen Empty
PostSubject: Dante 'Big D' Turpen   Dante 'Big D' Turpen EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:52 pm

Characters Name:Dante 'Big D Turpen
Characters Age:21
Characters Gender: Male
Class: Racer
Bio: Growing up was always hard in LC and all I have ever known was how to break the rules. So after my thirteenth birthday I ran from home, away from a cracked out mom and an abusive step dad. Talk about hell, my first week I was mugged, shot at and it rained that entire week and my home was a park bench.
After two years I started learning all I could on cars, trucks and motorbikes. At 16 I decided it was time to get my own car, a beater so I could restore it and make it mine I did everything and anything I could ( except selling my body.) After 7 months I saved up enough money to get a Sultan - RS. Its timing belt had been blown, the axels were shot, it had no brakes and only two seats. after a complete rehaul and a few thousand dollars I had restored it.
Then came my first big race at eighteen, prize was $36,000. everything went downhill from there because my front passenged tire blew and guess who was behind me..... One time. After a 10 minute foot chase and a tazer barb juicing me up I found my self in jail for the third time. 3 years passed and being a "good boy" got me an early release date and after I was free I scrounged up enougb cash to escape LC and my past and start new in the famous Los santos.... Time for me to write a new story, time to get known.
Back to top Go down
sok b0dyguard
Undead
sok b0dyguard

Dante 'Big D' Turpen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante 'Big D' Turpen   Dante 'Big D' Turpen EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:55 pm

Xbox Live Gamertag: Sok b0dyguard
Previous Roleplay Exp.: RDR Roleplay for two years, many chat-based RP sites, Minecraft rp and GTA IV rp.
Are you an Admin?: No
Back to top Go down

Dante 'Big D' Turpen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube :: Xbox Discussion :: Rockstar Games Discussion :: Grand Theft Auto 5-
Jump to: