Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

GTA V GANG LAND ROLEPLAY VIDEO

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

GTA V GANG LAND ROLEPLAY VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: GTA V GANG LAND ROLEPLAY VIDEO   GTA V GANG LAND ROLEPLAY VIDEO EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:54 pm

Guys I got the video of highlights up its about 5 mins

Lol was yelling at my cousin KSI Ungodly like the whole time. That **** was funny i was to mean though about it. Dont drink a whole bottle of jack daniels whiskey ahaha
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
IG Cardinal
Command Administrator
IG Cardinal

PostSubject: Re: GTA V GANG LAND ROLEPLAY VIDEO   GTA V GANG LAND ROLEPLAY VIDEO EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:02 pm

Thanks for posting this again! People are probs more likely to view it coming from u. Don't forget to leave credits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTA V GANG LAND ROLEPLAY VIDEO   GTA V GANG LAND ROLEPLAY VIDEO EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:04 pm

Amazing night and amazing video, wish it could have been more to the video and like 10 minutes long but still great! Thanks for recording Cardinal
Back to top Go down
IG Cardinal
Command Administrator
IG Cardinal

PostSubject: Re: GTA V GANG LAND ROLEPLAY VIDEO   GTA V GANG LAND ROLEPLAY VIDEO EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:08 pm

Yup tonight I think I will get a lot more footage just in general just considering that i left at like 2 and it ended at like 4-5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTA V GANG LAND ROLEPLAY VIDEO   GTA V GANG LAND ROLEPLAY VIDEO EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Record the whole time and then edit a huge montage and stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
MudBloodAndBeer
Undead
MudBloodAndBeer

PostSubject: Re: GTA V GANG LAND ROLEPLAY VIDEO   GTA V GANG LAND ROLEPLAY VIDEO EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:14 pm

good vid cant wait till we get more lobbies going and have better gangwars with less instruction being heard in the vid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTA V GANG LAND ROLEPLAY VIDEO   GTA V GANG LAND ROLEPLAY VIDEO EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:34 am

Perfect length but its boring to here airassault yell at people keep that stuff out plz. other wise it was cool.
Back to top Go down
phillies ily
PC Head Administrator
phillies ily

PostSubject: Re: GTA V GANG LAND ROLEPLAY VIDEO   GTA V GANG LAND ROLEPLAY VIDEO EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:42 pm

Raise sound sensitivity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTA V GANG LAND ROLEPLAY VIDEO   GTA V GANG LAND ROLEPLAY VIDEO EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:57 pm

yeah i agree with phillies, i could barely hear Razz
Back to top Go down
vinny vlado
Xbox Moderator
vinny vlado

PostSubject: Re: GTA V GANG LAND ROLEPLAY VIDEO   GTA V GANG LAND ROLEPLAY VIDEO EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:49 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA V GANG LAND ROLEPLAY VIDEO   GTA V GANG LAND ROLEPLAY VIDEO Empty

Back to top Go down

GTA V GANG LAND ROLEPLAY VIDEO
Page 1 of 1