Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Grand Theft Warfare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Grand Theft Warfare Empty
PostSubject: Grand Theft Warfare   Grand Theft Warfare EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:14 pm

I have recently made a new map on sandy shores airstrip which includes all kinds of military hardware. I myself would call it realistic military warfare. Its basically like a gang war with military grade equipment (team death-match).Its kinda like battlefield 3 in GTA 5.

Includes but not limited to:
-Tanks
-Fighter jets
-helicopters
-armory

Two rules so far:
One team cannot have two operating tanks at the same time.
Only get one assault rifle from the armory. Don't hog all the guns.

This is in beta since I am just announcing this now. The map has been published, look for Sandy shores airstrip battle at the social club website.

Last edited by black death on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Warfare   Grand Theft Warfare EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:17 pm

Sounds interesting man, pretty pumped for it and if we ever do it sometime around after Christmas then count me in!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Warfare   Grand Theft Warfare EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:18 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Warfare   Grand Theft Warfare EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:18 pm

Cool we could do it this weekend before one of the scheduled events
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Warfare   Grand Theft Warfare EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:23 pm

I should host an opening event as a showcase for the map/gamemode.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Warfare   Grand Theft Warfare EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:09 pm

Yea bro it looks pretty sick bro! Maybe add in some new rules and structure? People will go look berserk in this **** i can tell but we can beta test this weekend ill set it up for saturday. I will Call it Grand Theft Warfare for now
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Warfare   Grand Theft Warfare EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:14 am

That is why I must test this out to see how gameplay works and how I can improve it. I haven't played this map with any real players.
Back to top Go down
ESOR Apollo
Xbox Moderator
ESOR Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Warfare   Grand Theft Warfare EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:22 pm

This is sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Warfare   Grand Theft Warfare Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Warfare
Page 1 of 1