Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Pacman/Duck Hunt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Pacman/Duck Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Pacman/Duck Hunt   Pacman/Duck Hunt EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 4:07 am

I have thought of this new gamemode ever since near the beginning of the time that I joined the community. Before though is wasn't clear how it would work but now I have an idea on how its gonna work.

You know that maze up on the one hill next to a big building complex, Ill make a map where there will be pistols completely inside the maze everywhere to cover the whole area. There will be many runners that have to collect all of the pistols in the maze. There will be one hunter that will kill the runners one by one with a sniper high above the maze, before they get all of the pistols. Runners only have one life and there should be around 5 runners. If all of the pistols are collected then the runners win. If all of the runners are dead then the hunter wins.

Another minigame for when you dont have that many people left.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

Pacman/Duck Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacman/Duck Hunt   Pacman/Duck Hunt EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:01 pm

Deffinetly might needto snipers to cover more of an angle if anything
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
Royalezsz
Zombie
Royalezsz

Pacman/Duck Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacman/Duck Hunt   Pacman/Duck Hunt EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:13 pm

Sounds awesome, I want to try it Razz
Back to top Go down
ESOR Apollo
Xbox Moderator
ESOR Apollo

Pacman/Duck Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacman/Duck Hunt   Pacman/Duck Hunt EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:42 pm

I will def join this
Back to top Go down

Pacman/Duck Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacman/Duck Hunt   Pacman/Duck Hunt EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:21 am

I would like to be on this and I agree with airassault two snipers would be a lot easier on the hunters but who knows we gotta test it out great idea though
Back to top Go down

Pacman/Duck Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacman/Duck Hunt   Pacman/Duck Hunt EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:46 am

I tried to make the map and I couldnt even put pistols in the small areas  No There was a limit of weapons that I could put down. Ill try to figure it out today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pacman/Duck Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacman/Duck Hunt   Pacman/Duck Hunt Empty

Back to top Go down

Pacman/Duck Hunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube :: Xbox Discussion :: Rockstar Games Discussion :: Grand Theft Auto 5-
Jump to: