Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Racing league Assault

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Racing league Assault Empty
PostSubject: Racing league Assault   Racing league Assault EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:09 pm

Apparently assault wasnt as good as I thought. If you were in the beta test last time then you know what I mean. Now airassault had said that it would be better if the attackers had started at the finish line. I had maybe thought it would be better if the attackers had 30 seconds to scatter along the race. Attackers can be right behind the defenders and start right when the defenders start. I really want you guys to give ideas on how to fix this problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Racing league Assault   Racing league Assault EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:24 pm

Yeah, anytime you want to brainstorm or whatever let me know I'm glad to help.
Back to top Go down
ESOR Apollo
Xbox Moderator
ESOR Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Racing league Assault   Racing league Assault EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:20 pm

Yeah I think that it would be easier for the attackers to start at the finish line so it would be like a full on ram battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Racing league Assault   Racing league Assault EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:33 am

Or the attackers can be a checkpoint ahead facing the defenders. Starting at the finish line, the defenders would already be halfway before the attackers get to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Racing league Assault   Racing league Assault Empty

Back to top Go down

Racing league Assault
Page 1 of 1