Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

SG's New GTA 5 Drug System

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
IG Cardinal
Command Administrator
IG Cardinal

SG's New GTA 5 Drug System Empty
PostSubject: Re: SG's New GTA 5 Drug System   SG's New GTA 5 Drug System EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:08 pm

I like it but also can you unban me from the website. I got banned from superior for no reason. I got banned for being in this community.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: SG's New GTA 5 Drug System   SG's New GTA 5 Drug System EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 5:30 pm

I like the drug system. Deffinetly will be implemented later on in roleplays-- I think the effects for higher drugs should be increased with negative side effects-- Also the ammount u would take for each drug is a little bit to low. Most marijuana users will go through a gram or more a day depending on usage. If were considering a small time user that use an 8th a week would be highly unlikely in a roleplay such as both of ours. I would change up a few things thats about it. What benefits have u seen from using this drug system and negative side effects?
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SG's New GTA 5 Drug System   SG's New GTA 5 Drug System Empty

Back to top Go down

SG's New GTA 5 Drug System
Page 1 of 1