Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Cops and Robbers Role Play--May 10th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Cops and Robbers Role Play--May 10th Empty
PostSubject: Cops and Robbers Role Play--May 10th   Cops and Robbers Role Play--May 10th EmptySat May 10, 2014 4:41 pm

Faded SG and I(EDGE x WaRLoRD) will be hosting a cops and robbers role play tonight 6pm west and 9pm east. MSG 4 INVITE
Back to top Go down
IG Cardinal
Command Administrator
IG Cardinal

PostSubject: Re: Cops and Robbers Role Play--May 10th   Cops and Robbers Role Play--May 10th EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:55 pm

I'll be their!
Back to top Go down
soul_mechanix
Zombie
soul_mechanix

PostSubject: Re: Cops and Robbers Role Play--May 10th   Cops and Robbers Role Play--May 10th EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:16 am

This Cop and Robbers roleplay was awesome! Faded had to leave early sadly Sad, but EDGE took great leadership he ran to roleplay smooth and made it awesome for all players! Also my cop force was purely AMAZING at the 2 bank robbery situations we had. i would love to get them reconized by everybody the names were (ALTORxMEDIA and Xpertscope3) long story short they're a good sniper team! Another person i'd like to reconize is Oraxles hes followed all rules hes a very active player in each rp ive been in and he never complained about being a civilian in to cops and robbers (like most do).Alson to all the people involved with the bank robberies THANK YOU for making it the best RP i've ever played in it was very fun! If i didnt reconize you i'm sincearly sorry all the other people that were in there were amazing also dont think i forgot about you guys!! Smile Excuse my grammar mistakes lol Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Doctor obj
Zombie
Doctor obj

PostSubject: Re: Cops and Robbers Role Play--May 10th   Cops and Robbers Role Play--May 10th EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:21 am

I also think that Edge was a very good host outside AirAssult obliviously. For my first Cops and Robbers role play it was very fun and energetic even though I sat in that shop for more than half the game but I enjoyed it and Soul_Machanix steped up to the plate and became the Chief of police and i personally believe he was a very good cop. Thanks for reading this....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cops and Robbers Role Play--May 10th   Cops and Robbers Role Play--May 10th EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:38 am

Yea Edge and Soul are very capable of taking charge of very important positions for lobbies. I recommend them highly. They have proven their ability in many events and lobbies and I hope that they get the recognition they deserve.

Sorry I wasn't apart of the actual Cops and Robbers RP but I'll try to join next time just hit me up with an invite.
Back to top Go down
IG Cardinal
Command Administrator
IG Cardinal

PostSubject: Re: Cops and Robbers Role Play--May 10th   Cops and Robbers Role Play--May 10th EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:16 pm

Yes I agree with everything ^ also I think that Frosty did a really good job keeping the roleplay going and creating really good situations for Cops and Robbers. For Example: He took me hostage and made the cops make a crucial decision. It made everyone think.
Back to top Go down
Faded SG
Community Advisor
Faded SG

PostSubject: Re: Cops and Robbers Role Play--May 10th   Cops and Robbers Role Play--May 10th EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:19 pm

The reason I left was because of the very first bank robbery. Frosty killed me with a sawed off which he ass gunned after he was killed by cool kid which he said it was an accident. He killed me right off of his spawn which got me frustrated. He kept on making excuses after do sorry for leaving the game. Good job for soul and edge for finishing the roleplay and making it fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cops and Robbers Role Play--May 10th   Cops and Robbers Role Play--May 10th EmptySun May 11, 2014 4:03 pm

Thank you everybody I had a good time hosting for my first time. Also thank you everyone for participating in the role play and making it go smooth couldn't have done it without you guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cops and Robbers Role Play--May 10th   Cops and Robbers Role Play--May 10th Empty

Back to top Go down

Cops and Robbers Role Play--May 10th
Page 1 of 1