Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

BRING BACK ZOMBIES FROM GTA IV

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BRING BACK ZOMBIES FROM GTA IV Empty
PostSubject: BRING BACK ZOMBIES FROM GTA IV   BRING BACK ZOMBIES FROM GTA IV EmptyThu May 15, 2014 3:33 pm

I think we should bring back zombies RP from GTA IV, where people are zombies and survivors and they fight it out to survive. The original game mode that we used to play a while ago when it used to be in free mode was the best and I think that our role playing community will be able to play it really well. Especially for GTA V, the map seems to be better for this type of RP. (There arent so many buildings and the map is really open)

If you guys used to play this game mode with us post your support here, or if you're new here, and this sounds like a fun game mode you'd be willing to try out.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK ZOMBIES FROM GTA IV   BRING BACK ZOMBIES FROM GTA IV EmptyThu May 15, 2014 4:57 pm

Im not sure if it will work due to the fact that freemode isnt compatible with it but i can look into doing some type of Deathmatch based Zombie Roleplay--- one problem im not sure if blips will be on our not. We can get together and work on something for this. Also im glad u like Zombie RP from GTA 4 Razz
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK ZOMBIES FROM GTA IV   BRING BACK ZOMBIES FROM GTA IV EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:15 pm

I'd be down for gta 4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK ZOMBIES FROM GTA IV   BRING BACK ZOMBIES FROM GTA IV EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:19 pm

Yea man I had some pretty fun times with it on GTA IV, but still I think if we get people to turn off their mini maps we can make it seem authentic. Also, the death matches seem limited in that you can't go everywhere, its concentrated to one particular area, and it's already setup. I think if its more of a role play and not a game mode it would be better.

The fun aspect of zombies was that nothing was planned out, you just moved around different areas of the map. I think that we should utilize the size and span of the GTA V map to our advantage.

There are tons of different areas and regions we can use for a zombie apocalypse setting, like up north in Blaine county or just do a cit outbreak in vinewood. Maybe even have the military role in for a stand off, or just a normal survivor RP.

We should give it a try no matter what though just to see if people like it/agree. I think that people would be open to try it.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK ZOMBIES FROM GTA IV   BRING BACK ZOMBIES FROM GTA IV EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:51 am

u still didnt listen though to what i said.. Their is no possible way to do a freemode Zombie Apoc RP anymore until u can turn off cops peds and traffic.. I doubt that will be possible because of the fact that u could boost etc or something. U cant have that **** on when u do a ZARP--- Setting in GTA 4---Foggy or Rainy-- Blips Team(8 Different teams 1 for zombie) Auto Aim Off--Proximity chat...(<----- Big one right their) It would make it to hard to try and do the game. If we did it in a deathmatch in a custom created map i think it would work because im pretty sure u can go as far as u want in the map in any map im not sure i will check it out though.

WE ARE NOT DOING FREE MODE ZOMBIES EVER ON GTA V
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK ZOMBIES FROM GTA IV   BRING BACK ZOMBIES FROM GTA IV Empty

Back to top Go down

BRING BACK ZOMBIES FROM GTA IV
Page 1 of 1