Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

New Judge! (Soul Mechanix)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
soul_mechanix
Zombie
soul_mechanix

New Judge! (Soul Mechanix) Empty
PostSubject: New Judge! (Soul Mechanix)   New Judge! (Soul Mechanix) EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:47 am

Hey guys! I have finally made my way through college to become a Jedge!Smile
I'd like to share some of my promises to you so you are not screwed over when trying to fight a case/ticket!

1.I promise i will not take any sides. The person in which i think has the best evidence wins.
2.I promise that i will never under fine or over fine when brought to court.
3.I promise that the punishment that is needed will be given.
4.I promise i will listen to anything and everything you have to say until you have finished talking.
5.I promise to take in anybody thats wants to fight a ticket.
6.I promise to never skip a court date.(unless im not in the rp)
7.I promise that i will take everything you say into context.
8.I promise to keep individuals quiet while you have the floor.
9.I promise no matter what rank they are in the community i will not take your side cause of that.
10.I promise to take every case/ticket fighting seriously.

These are my 10 promises i have made proving how willing and dedicated i am to take this job seriously! Thanks!Smile

!!!!!ATTENTION PLEASE READ!!!!!

----- You will be assigned a court date by me ----- if not me a police officer will assign you to court. If assigned I Soul Mechanix will send both the victim and officer a court date time. If the officer dosent show up you get off the hook, and you dont have to pay the ticket! cheers. If you dont show up at the court date you will be wanted for failing to show at court and will be sent to jail and possibly be fined. Sad
Back to top Go down
ChronicTaco148
Xbox Staff
ChronicTaco148

PostSubject: Re: New Judge! (Soul Mechanix)   New Judge! (Soul Mechanix) EmptySun May 25, 2014 3:23 am

We will definitely try our best to enforce this next Friday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Judge! (Soul Mechanix)   New Judge! (Soul Mechanix) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 3:39 pm

Awesome, look forward to employing you, also the mayors office will be responsible for appointing a jury, so please have me filled in on court dates, time, etc....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Judge! (Soul Mechanix)   New Judge! (Soul Mechanix) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:31 pm

I want to be a judge!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ChronicTaco148
Xbox Staff
ChronicTaco148

PostSubject: Re: New Judge! (Soul Mechanix)   New Judge! (Soul Mechanix) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 8:23 pm

I got something special planned for you edge (;
Back to top Go down
HER0L3R1NE
Xbox Moderator
HER0L3R1NE

PostSubject: Re: New Judge! (Soul Mechanix)   New Judge! (Soul Mechanix) EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:48 am

I'm a scientist. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Judge! (Soul Mechanix)   New Judge! (Soul Mechanix) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Judge! (Soul Mechanix)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube :: Xbox Discussion :: Rockstar Games Discussion :: Grand Theft Auto 5-
Jump to: