Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Midnight Blizzard's (Sean's) introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MidnightBlizzard
Undead
MidnightBlizzard

Midnight Blizzard's (Sean's) introduction Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Blizzard's (Sean's) introduction   Midnight Blizzard's (Sean's) introduction EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 8:29 pm

Hey there guys. I'm a new member of this community so i thought i'd say hi. I am 17. I play PC games and PC games only. I don't own any consoles, but i'd really like to get my hands on the PS4 or a new 3DS. The games i play the most right now are League of Legends, Infestation: Survivor Stories, Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I also just got into anime, and i have started out Full Metal Alchemist. So far I love it. I'm work really well with computers and technical stuff in general. I fix ipods and android phones and computers and what-not. Other than that, I'm just your average laid back PC gamer If you'd like to know more about me, PM me or add me on steam. My steam ID is: Midnight Blizzard.

Thanks for reading this, I look forward to meeting and having fun with all of you Very Happy ~Midnight Blizzard
Back to top Go down

Midnight Blizzard's (Sean's) introduction
Page 1 of 1