Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Announcements for the week of June 9th-14th

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Announcements for the week of June 9th-14th Empty
PostSubject: Announcements for the week of June 9th-14th   Announcements for the week of June 9th-14th EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 7:45 am

Hey everybody I just want to talk to IG team members, and all the other members in the community about a couple of things.

1. Like I have said before, the month of June is a very difficult month for people in high school, whether it be for important exams and finals or because of getting a summer job, and if you have been inactive for one of these reasons believe me I understand completely.

Hopefully, by the end of June, people's calendars should begin to clear up. Lobbies will be hosted throughout the summer so please once you have taken care of the things you have taken care of, join lobbies whenever they are hosted.

2. Not trying to point out any names, but I believe that lobbies should be hosted routinely every weekend and people hosting should post info regarding the event on the website so that as many people could join as possible. And intended cancellations should also be put up as well in a few days advance.

In this regard, Real Life RP has not been hosted in a couple of weeks, and I believe it is due to the reason stated previously. Please if you are IG team, host lobbies such as Cops and Robbers, Zombies or Gang Wars whenever possible. The more active the IG team is, the more people will join and be active. I hope to see the IG team at its peak for these next few weeks while air assault is gone.

And before the Real Life lobby will be hosted back up, I believe I have a few slight additions to the rules that should be used.  

3. Going off of what air assault said in his post before, 20+ new people have recently joined the community. People in the community should begin to get to know each other and converse whether it be on the site or over Xbox. Partially I believe that people aren't talking a lot because of the lack of lobbies. But if you see someone new, try to help them out if they're lost.

4. If you wish to host a lobby or help out somebody who is hosting a lobby, please let us know on the site. In air assaults absence, it is important for the IG team to work at their peak so that when he gets back, we can get a variety of lobbies hosted daily in the summer than ever before.

5. For this summer, I'm thinking about hosting a few throwback games while also hosting a lot of GTA V. These may include Red Dead Redemption, and GTA IV. If you are interested in any of these games, please stay tuned to the website during the summer for information.

If you have an idea for a brand new role play, post it on the site and the admins will see if we can make it happen.

Everyone is encouraged to participate whenever they want to, and I thank you all for your patience while we get things done in prep for this summer.

Feel free to contact myself, SageRudolph123, or any of the admins FB Ginny, or A Square Oval for any complaints, questions or concerns.

Let's make this the best summer for IG yet!
Back to top Go down

Announcements for the week of June 9th-14th
Page 1 of 1