Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Appeal your Suspension/Ban

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

Appeal your Suspension/Ban Empty
PostSubject: Appeal your Suspension/Ban   Appeal your Suspension/Ban EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 1:42 am

If you have been suspended or banned from a game you can appeal here-- You must copy and paste the template for your appeal to be considered. You will be banned from the website if you spam post/ flame or disrespect IG Team or other members while you are suspended.

----Template----

GT=

Game=

Reason for ban=

Date and Time of ban=

Reason why you should be unbanned?=
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
CARELESSTHIEF

PostSubject: Banned without reason   Appeal your Suspension/Ban EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 10:50 am

----Template----

GT=CARELESSTHIEF

Game=GTA5

Reason for ban=Died twice and apparently I was soposed to become a zombie

Date and Time of ban=Do not know

Reason why you should be unbanned?= I should be unbanned because IG airassault banned me for no reason, and it was probably a mistake on his part. But anyways it’s okay if I don’t get unbanned, Thank you for taking the time to read my reason why I should get unbanned have a good day.
Back to top Go down
Drewbest32
Survivor
Drewbest32

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your Suspension/Ban   Appeal your Suspension/Ban EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 12:35 pm

CARELESSTHIEF wrote:
----Template----

GT=CARELESSTHIEF

Game=GTA5

Reason for ban=Died twice and apparently I was soposed to become a zombie

Date and Time of ban=Do not know

Reason why you should be unbanned?= I should be unbanned because IG airassault banned me for no reason, and it was probably a mistake on his part. But anyways it’s okay if I don’t get unbanned, Thank you for taking the time to read my reason why I should get unbanned have a good day.
No, it was not a mistake on IG Airassault54's behalf, you were banned for a reason. We will give you a second chance as long as you don't make any mistakes.

https://discord.gg/aSnuDgW
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
BroadCast

PostSubject: Ban appeal   Appeal your Suspension/Ban EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 10:04 pm

GT= BroadCastC0ma

Game= Grand Theft Auto 5

Reason for ban= Killing groups of people because of an incident envolving myself and some admins.

Date and Time of ban= Early June 2017

Reason why you should be unbanned?= I have realized by mistake and I’m going to not only try to be a better RPer, but also help the community and recruit people from my frequent mixer streams.
Back to top Go down
HEROredthunda

PostSubject: Un ban   Appeal your Suspension/Ban EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 7:57 am

----Template----

GT=HERO red thunda

Game=GTA5

Reason for ban=killed people with a heli

Date and Time of ban=mon april 22

Reason why you should be unbanned?= my communications are down untill the 26th i couldnt find airassaults youtube stream to hear him i didnt know that lobby was role play airassault inv me to a party but i cant hear or talk untill my comms are back up so i didnt accept then he msg me and said stop i listened u know what **** airassault hes a fagget and a goof any way if he has a problem my numbers 587 298 9607 text me we can deal with this face to face fucking ***** ass goof pussy fagget
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your Suspension/Ban   Appeal your Suspension/Ban EmptyFri May 04, 2018 8:31 am

HEROredthunda wrote:
----Template----

GT=HERO red thunda

Game=GTA5

Reason for ban=killed people with a heli

Date and Time of ban=mon april 22

Reason why you should be unbanned?= my communications are down untill the 26th i couldnt find airassaults youtube stream to hear him i didnt know that lobby was role play airassault inv me to a party but i cant hear or talk untill my comms are back up so i didnt accept then he msg me and said stop i listened u know what **** airassault hes a fagget and a goof any way if he has a problem my numbers 587 298 9607 text me we can deal with this face to face fucking ***** ass goof pussy fagget
lol your supposed to say why you should get unbanned not insult the owner.. you will continue to be perm banned for all of eternity.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your Suspension/Ban   Appeal your Suspension/Ban EmptyFri May 04, 2018 8:33 am

BroadCast wrote:
GT= BroadCastC0ma

Game= Grand Theft Auto 5

Reason for ban= Killing groups of people because of an incident envolving myself and some admins.

Date and Time of ban= Early June 2017

Reason why you should be unbanned?= I have realized by mistake and I’m going to not only try to be a better RPer, but also help the community and recruit people from my frequent mixer streams.
approved to be unbanned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your Suspension/Ban   Appeal your Suspension/Ban Empty

Back to top Go down

Appeal your Suspension/Ban
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube :: Applications for IG Team & Ban Appeals-
Jump to: