Home of the Real Life Roleplay and Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay
Please make sure you register your account with your gamertag so people know who you are.

We are an XB1 only community.

Msg IG Airassault54-- Ultra Eddy519 or Maddogkillers19 if you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Home of the Real Life Roleplay and Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Application Form for IG Team

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Application Form for IG Team   Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:54 am

First topic message reminder :

If you are interested in becoming part of the Insaniac Gaming team and you feel like you are up to the task. You must meet a few requirements before you can apply for any of the positions we have in Insaniac Gaming.

You can only apply up to Staff IT-- Staff and above is Hand Picked and selected by Admins-Head Staff-Head Mod-Staff-and community advisors.

Requirements for Mod IT

Must be able to recruit people for the lobbies when they are being hosted.

Must be able to recruit people for the website.

Must be able to enforce rules.

Must be able to help out other IG Team Members that are outnumbered (Non IG members trolling on hosters)

Must be 15 years of age or older for this position.

Requirements for Staff IT-

Must be able to recite the Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay Rules.

Must be able to host a lobby with minimal help. (Includes Playlist & Zombies)

Must be able to discipline members of the game accordingly.

Must be able to be respectful. (If it wasn't for our members this site would not be up)

Must be able to handle any situation given to them.

Must be 16 years of age or older for this position.

Must be able to do all of the MOD IT req aswell as Staff IT

If you feel that you meet these requirements please fill out the application below-- Just copy and paste

=IG Team Application=

Gamertag=

Name=

Age=

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? (Y/N)

Availability=

Post count on the website=

Join Date=

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community?

Last edited by IG Airassault54 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Application Form for IG Team   Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:49 am

@Lucidtripod710 wrote:
Gamertag LucidTripod710
Name ... Mel
Age 39
No I don't have mic issues
7at night on weekdays and on weekends all day
Postcount 1

Possible. Just make sure you actually create an account on the website. It says your a guest.

Stay active in events. Recruit peopel to community. Learn more about us and be a team player. IF you can do that then u have a chance at IG team!
Back to top Go down
http://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
i have sways
Undead

PostSubject: Re: Application Form for IG Team   Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:06 pm

=IG Team Application=

Gamertag= i have sways

Name= Nate

Age= 14

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? No

Availability= Mostly Everyday unless busy

Post count on the website= 3

Join Date= 2017-07-12

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community? I can solve problems, if anybody need to talk about something I'm always there, I'm a great listener, and I'm a great helper.
Back to top Go down
tigertank08
Undead

PostSubject: Re: Application Form for IG Team   Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:51 pm

Gamertag=tigertank08

Name=Bryan

Age=14

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? Yes

Join Date=July 22,2017
Back to top Go down
Lucidtripod710
Undead

PostSubject: Re: Application Form for IG Team   Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:58 pm

Xbox1 lucidtripod710
Name Mel
Age 39
Mic works fine
I play at night mostly
I enjoy playing missions and actually playing the objective
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Application Form for IG Team   Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:12 am

@tigertank08 wrote:

Gamertag=tigertank08

Name=Bryan

Age=14

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? Yes

Join Date=July 22,2017

You have been approved for Recruiter. Make sure you get out there and start bringing in new recruits and getting them setup for events!

Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Application Form for IG Team   Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:13 am

@Lucidtripod710 wrote:
Xbox1 lucidtripod710
Name Mel
Age 39
Mic works fine
I play at night mostly
I enjoy playing missions and actually playing the objective

I have approved you aswell for recruiter. Just make sure you get your post count up.. Get active in events and when you can try to have people to replace you kind of. The community always needs people like yourself to help out in events.

Undead

PostSubject: Re: Application Form for IG Team   Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:06 pm

=IG Team Application=

Gamertag= Ibizabar

Name= James

Age= 25

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? My mic works great. (Knock on wood)

Availability= Weekdays or Weekends

Post count on the website= I'm new

Join Date= 7/29/17

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community? Well hopefully a new member!
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Application Form for IG Team   Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:29 pm

@Ibizabar wrote:
=IG Team Application=

Gamertag= Ibizabar

Name= James

Age= 25

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? My mic works great. (Knock on wood)

Join Date= 7/29/17

Glad to see your interested in becoming an IG Team Member. You will have to make sure your mic works. You will need to come to more events. Start recruiting people to the community and sending them to the corresponding IG Team Members. Its not easy being one and i am constantly making sure events are ran smoothly and for a long time. Make sure you get your name out there and get more people knowing you before we can promote you to recruiter rank.

I will overview this application and review with The Council. I look forward to seeing you in more events + Seeing what you have to offer the community.

Lawman

PostSubject: Re: Application Form for IG Team   Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:39 am

@IG Airassault54 wrote:
@Ibizabar wrote:
=IG Team Application=

Gamertag= Ibizabar

Name= James

Age= 25

Join Date= 7/29/17

Glad to see your interested in becoming an IG Team Member. You will have to make sure your mic works. You will need to come to more events. Start recruiting people to the community and sending them to the corresponding IG Team Members. Its not easy being one and i am constantly making sure events are ran smoothly and for a long time. Make sure you get your name out there and get more people knowing you before we can promote you to recruiter rank.

I will overview this application and review with The Council. I look forward to seeing you in more events + Seeing what you have to offer the community.

Not yet get to know the community a bit more go to more events and get your post count up a big factor that helped me make the decision is that your new that is just my opinion I'm not sure what the rest of the council thinks
Back to top Go down
IG AlmightyG
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Application Form for IG Team   Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:05 pm

Gamertag= XxAlmightyGangX and IG AlmightyGang (2 accounts played on)

Name= Caleb Richardson

Age= 14

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? Used to but now it is fixed

Availability= Weekdays until 7 for month of (August-Early November) Saturdays certain times change and Sundays certain times change other than that I'm available.

Post count on the website= 7

Join Date= 7/21/17

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community? I have already recruited someone with the short time of being on here and I am almost fifteen but I am mature to be apart of the team, I have taken part in these games spanning from GTA to new games that I will be happy to host. If I have to memorize the rules then that will be great as long as I am helping the other people not have such a workload so they can sit back and watch us help you guys out.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Application Form for IG Team   Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:54 am

XxAlmightyGangX wrote:
Gamertag= XxAlmightyGangX and IG AlmightyGang (2 accounts played on)

Name= Caleb Richardson

Age= 14

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? Used to but now it is fixed

Availability= Weekdays until 7 for month of (August-Early November) Saturdays certain times change and Sundays certain times change other than that I'm available.

Post count on the website= 7

Join Date= 7/21/17

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community? I have already recruited someone with the short time of being on here and I am almost fifteen but I am mature to be apart of the team, I have taken part in these games spanning from GTA to new games that I will be happy to host. If I have to memorize the rules then that will be great as long as I am helping the other people not have such a workload so they can sit back and watch us help you guys out.

Im approving you for Moderator IT on 8/21/17 as long as u dont mess up and i review with The Council. Make sure that you work on recruiting for this month to increase your chances at winning the Cash Prize.

Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Application Form for IG Team   Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:12 pm

Gamertag=spottedspider

Name=mike

Age=30

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? (Y/N) yes my mic works perfectly

Availability= whenever the kids are asleep

Post count on the website=8 so far

Join Date=5-31-2017

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community? i am here to help as many people as i can with questions about rp and the community. i will do my best with recruiting more people to join us in our events.
Back to top Go down
Exotic Fries
Undead

PostSubject: Re: Application Form for IG Team   Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:12 pm

Gamertag=Exotic Fries

Name=Harshveer

Age=16

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? No mY Mic is fine.

Availability=All the time

Post count on the website=5 but i was thinking to post To make the battlefield community bigger so i wanna start something about that

Join Date=July/4/17

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community? I already recruited my friends and they were interested aswell you personally said to me that I should become One which I am willing to do. I can easily explain to people on how to sign up on the website With the maximum attendance To every date. I recited the RlRP rules about twice and I have them on my phone aswell as the Zombie Roleplay aswell. I can do pretty much anything, And solve problems with rpers.
Back to top Go down
TheMysteryCode
Undead

PostSubject: Re: Application Form for IG Team   Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:51 pm

Gamertag=TheMysteryCode

Name=Cody

Age=16

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? No my mic is all good

Availability=A good amount of the time

Post count on the website=3 but I'm hoping to open up a lobby to play 1 time a week to play Star Wars battlefront 2 when it comes out.

Join Date=June/21/17

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community? I can help keep lobby's clean of rule breakers and help keep everything run smoothly. Plus I wanna get a Star Wars battlefront 2 play day going on, and want to make my name known in the community so people would join.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Application Form for IG Team   Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:42 am

@TheMysteryCode wrote:
Gamertag=TheMysteryCode

Name=Cody

Age=16

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? No my mic is all good

Availability=A good amount of the time

Post count on the website=3 but I'm hoping to open up a lobby to play 1 time a week to play Star Wars battlefront 2 when it comes out.

Join Date=June/21/17

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community? I can help keep lobby's clean of rule breakers and help keep everything run smoothly. Plus I wanna get a Star Wars battlefront 2 play day going on, and want to make my name known in the community so people would join.

IVe looked into the application. After reviewing i have decided to grant u the Recruiter title for the community. We need people to recruit and that is a huge thing right now. We need more devoted and loyal people for the community. I look forward to seeing you in events with your new IG Team Rank xD

Application Form for IG Team
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2