Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Heyguys just a quick introduction.

Go down 
+3
mickthaman9
HsK v Kiwi
Kiddredxd
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiddredxd
Undead
Kiddredxd

Heyguys just a quick introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Heyguys just a quick introduction.   Heyguys just a quick introduction. EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 4:06 am

Well hello everyone, My name James Kilbane Jr a.k.a. Kiddredxd. Well i have been active on the forum that all changes today. hmm... let's see my list of Xbox box games include Destiny, battlefield 1, MKXL, GTA V, Borderlands, and several others. My Favorite color is red. i like long walk on the beach and talking on the phone for hours lol just kidding. My Xbox GT:Kiddredxd. Well that is all for now. Hit me up if you ever wanna play?
Back to top Go down
HsK v Kiwi
Undead
HsK v Kiwi

PostSubject: Re: Heyguys just a quick introduction.   Heyguys just a quick introduction. EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 10:23 am

Hi guys I'm kiwi and I love to play GTA v with Insaniac Gaming they are the best when it comes to lobbies in GTA v I'm a new member soo hello
Back to top Go down
mickthaman9
Xbox Moderator
mickthaman9

PostSubject: Re: Heyguys just a quick introduction.   Heyguys just a quick introduction. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 4:06 pm

Welcome guys make sure you have your post count up!
Back to top Go down
ToughSUB ZERO
Zombie
ToughSUB ZERO

PostSubject: Re: Heyguys just a quick introduction.   Heyguys just a quick introduction. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 4:15 pm

Hello this is Tough and I like playing whit IG and I like roleplays and zombie
Back to top Go down
KYSXxST1TCHxX
Zombie
KYSXxST1TCHxX

PostSubject: Re: Heyguys just a quick introduction.   Heyguys just a quick introduction. EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 9:43 pm

Hi guys I'm Stitch that my GT and hope to see you guys in the community and I will play any game that is recremended to me alot and i'll play GTA,OVERWATCH,MINDCRAFT,ROLEPLAYS and many MORE. See you all later. Smile
Back to top Go down
BlackSkullKilla
Command Administrator
BlackSkullKilla

PostSubject: Re: Heyguys just a quick introduction.   Heyguys just a quick introduction. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 3:56 am

Welcome everyone. We're happy to have you all here. Be sure to check out the code of conduct and events section so you can keep up on upcoming events and join us. If you have any questions or feedback, don't hesistate to ask/tell. We're happy to listen and help out however we can. Welcome again, hope to see you all out there!
Back to top Go down
I DropEm247
Undead
I DropEm247

PostSubject: Re: Heyguys just a quick introduction.   Heyguys just a quick introduction. EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 3:38 pm

Welcome all of you to insaniac gaming, we hope you all have a good time here, feel free to add me on Xbox live, look forward to gaming with yoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heyguys just a quick introduction.   Heyguys just a quick introduction. Empty

Back to top Go down

Heyguys just a quick introduction.
Page 1 of 1