Home of the Persistent Roleplay and Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay
Please login or register on the website in order to be part of the Largest Custom Multi Gaming Community

Home of the Persistent Roleplay and Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay

Insaniac Gaming is a community where we get together to share ideas and play games on Grand Theft Auto, Halo, Call of Duty and other various games. Please stay active on the website and be sure to check out FAQ for questions or contact IG Airassault54

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Character Creation Template

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SG Above
Zombie Master

PostSubject: Character Creation Template   Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:01 pm

Copy and paste the template below in a NEW TOPIC IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUM. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOUR POST BEING DELETED.

Character Name-

Character Age-

Character Gender-

Place of Birth-

Occupation-

Character Class(s)- Choose ONE Class from classes listed below.

Character Background- Here you talk about your past, present, and how you perceive your future. This has to be a minimum of TWO paragraphs. Each paragraph has to be a minimum of 4 sentences.

Gamertag-

Classes:

Criminal Classes:
Drug Dealer- Can sell drugs for 15% higher price(npcs) and can get a 15% discount on buying drugs for resell

Gun Dealer- Start with a stolen assault rifle, stolen pump shotgun, stolen heavy pistol and a and all melee weapons

Chemist- Can make 10 times as many drugs than normal

Hacker- Can disable vehicle trackers, cameras, and any other security features

Robber- Starts with a stolen pistol and makes 3 times as much cash for robberies, burglaries and car thefts

Civilian Classes:
Bookwork- Gets a free college degree and a 25% pay raise

Wealthy- Start out with an extra $20,000

Taxi Man- Starts with a free vehicle under $50,000

Entrepreneur- Start with a business under $50,000

CEO- 50% discount on purchasing businesses. 50% increase in income from business
Back to top Go down
Wichery
Undead

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Template   Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:13 pm

Character Name- Lilith Smith

Character Age- 21

Character Gender- Female

Place of Birth- 1995

Occupation- Street Racer/Professional Criminal

Character Class(s)- Taximan

Character Background- Raised by a single mother who was a prostitute, always bringing home men, and never paying attention to her child. Her mother died on an overdose when she was only 9 years old. Lilith then had to go to an orphanage as she knew no other family. Growing up and doing more and more illegal activities and going to jail at the mere age of 13. She loves to mess with cops and start s***. She is a hooligan and she dosen't give a f***.

Gamertag- Wichery

Last edited by Wichery on Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MetooJoker94070
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Template   Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:50 pm

Name jack
Age 26
Gender male
Birth place losantos
Occupation buisness
CEO

Back in in the streets of Losantos little jack was a hood kid he new everyone on the block his parents were rich but he didn't like people knowing he acted like a low/middle wage kid he had perfect grades and had an alternative personality he analyzed a person before he even talked to them he had a a mean streak he learned it from the gang members he grew up with one night like every night he was heading home at 12 his mom and dad would usually be greeting him at the door but when he got up to the door he realized that there was a breach in his door he pulled out the pistol he had been given from his gang he had it at point he walked in and his dad was laying on the ground lifeless his mother critical condition with a scatter shot shot gun he had seen a gun on the ground by his mom he called 911 it was too late his mother had died he grabbed the gun and fled he went to his gangs room and sat in the meeting room he just thought he sat there for Days waiting for something to happen to him then he started to get his head straight he thought what to do and he returned to school he bottled the feelings from his parents death he now lived with his old grandma he decided to make something big for himself so he decided to do better than his parents entrepreneurs he wanted to make his own name legacy other than the guy that had his parents killed so he got his masters degree in college and started his own company he is a straight forward man really mean person he is nice around the hood were he grew up but with entrepreneurs entrepreneurs or even worse other ceos he is a buisness man first but a killer second he was known for selling his goods and then he would shoot the buyers take his product back and keep the money he had bribed the police often they turned their heads to what happened in their city even murder and they got a hearty amount for it too jack juturned 26 and is a millionaire but stays loyal to the gang and is cold blooded to other ceos or entrepreneurs
Back to top Go down
MetooJoker94070
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Template   Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:53 pm

Username MetooJoker94070
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Template   Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:06 pm

@MetooJoker94070 wrote:
Name jack
Age 26
Gender male
Birth place losantos
Occupation buisness
CEO

Back in in the streets of Losantos little jack was a hood kid he new everyone on the block his parents were rich but he didn't like people knowing he acted like a low/middle wage kid he had perfect grades and had an alternative personality he analyzed a person before he even talked to them he had a a mean streak he learned it from the gang members he grew up with one night like every night he was heading home at 12  his mom and dad would usually be greeting him at the door but when he got up to the door he realized that there was a breach in his door he pulled out the pistol he had been given from his gang he had it at point he walked in and his dad was laying on the ground lifeless his mother critical condition with a scatter shot shot gun he had seen a gun on the ground by his mom he called 911 it was too late his mother had died he grabbed the gun and fled he went to his gangs room and sat in the meeting room he just thought he sat there for Days waiting for something to happen to him then he started to get his head straight he thought what to do and he returned to school he bottled the feelings from his parents death he now lived with his old grandma he decided to make something big for himself so he decided to do better than his parents entrepreneurs he wanted to make his own name legacy other than the guy that had his parents killed so he got his masters degree in college and started his own company he is a straight forward man really mean person he is nice around the hood were he grew up but with entrepreneurs entrepreneurs or even worse other ceos he is a buisness man first but a killer second he was known for selling his goods and then he would shoot the buyers take his product back and keep the money he had bribed the police often they turned their heads to what happened in their city even murder and they got a hearty amount for it too jack juturned 26 and is a millionaire but stays loyal to the gang and is cold blooded to other ceos or entrepreneurs

Awesome character. U actually need to make sure post this in your own thread. This way we can communicate with people individually on characters if need be. U dont have to move this post now.

Make sure make ur own post for your character thread

Zombie Master

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Template   Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:43 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Kairos YT
Undead

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Template   Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:50 pm

PostSubject: Character Creation Template Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:01 pm Reply with quote
+
----
-

Copy and paste the template below in a NEW TOPIC IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUM. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOUR POST BEING DELETED.

Character Name- Rodney Gonzalez

Character Age- 40

Character Gender- male

Place of Birth- Staten Island NY

Occupation- CEO

Character Background- Here you talk about your past, present, and how you perceive your future. This has to be a minimum of TWO paragraphs. Each paragraph has to be a minimum of 4 sentences.

Gamertag- RODNEYSINY

Classes:

Criminal Classes:
Drug Dealer- Can sell drugs for 15% higher price(npcs) and can get a 15% discount on buying drugs for resell

Gun Dealer- Start with a stolen assault rifle, stolen pump shotgun, stolen heavy pistol and a and all melee weapons

Robber- Starts with a stolen pistol and makes 3 times as much cash for robberies, burglaries and car thefts

Civilian Classes:

CEO- 50% discount on purchasing businesses. 50% increase in income from b
Back to top Go down
dankmemes310
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Template   Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:58 pm

Character Name-Orin

Character Age-24

Character Gender-Male

Place of Birth- Seattle, WA

Occupation- Undercover Cop

Character Class(s)- Wealthy

Character Background- Orin grew up different than other kids in many ways. His parents were poor but supported his ideas and goals. He noticed one day that he was smarter than a lot of the kids around him. He could think faster, talk his way out of bad situations, blend in to a crowd without a trace. Since he grew up that way he ended up being an introvert. As he got older he joined the police academy to enhance his skills and protect his community. When Orin was put in the heat of danger in a STING operation gone wrong he took charge when no one else would and succeeded in leading and has proven himself to be reliable and versatile so he can do just about anything that he's required to do. As he progressed through the ranks of the academy with flying colors Orins superiors took notic to him and gave him the access to tools in the undercover craft granting him college classes for social understanding classes and pschological understanding of the human mind he learned more than he could ever learn before. During his college classes he practiced with many undercover cops learning that he must always be aware of his surroundings, understand the mind of his enemies, use all of the available tools on hand ranging from weaponry to operating a wide range of vehicles. Just like his superiors his uncle an ex-detective saw the potential in Orin and gave him 20,000 dollars as a gift. The future looks bleak if there is no one to protect civilization so Orin feels that he is required to serve and protect his loved ones and the citizens around him.
Gamertag-dankmeme310

Last edited by dankmemes310 on Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mdemaio22
Undead

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Template   Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:10 pm

Character Name- Rick Connors

Character Age- 35

Character Gender- male

Place of Birth- Liberty City

Occupation- Cop/ Detective

Bio: Richard Connors was a bright boy raised on the west bank of LC. He lived with his mom, dad, and two sisters. He did about average in school and played on the varsity football team. His mom was a housewife while his dad worked for the LCPD.
When Rick was 23 he applied to the LCPD. He quickly rose the ranks to Cheif. Until one day he lost his rankings due to a high profile terrorist getting away because of his flaw. With the time he had off from work he took time to start a family. He raised two daughters and one son with his wife Lauren. They eventually went broke because he couldn't afford to send his kids to school on no paycheck. They moved out west to LS where he immediately went to the Los Santos PD. After months of training he was accepted in as a Detective.
Gamertag- mdemaio22

Classes: Wealthy

Criminal Classes:

Civilian Classes:

CEO- 50% discount on purchasing businesses. 50% increase in income from business
Back to top Go down
Harleydirtbug78
Undead

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Template   Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:51 pm

Character Name- Billy Walker

Character Age- 29

Character Gender- male

Place of Birth- 1989

Occupation- anything

Character Class-robber

Character Background-My parents died when i was just 3 years old, so i had to live with my grandparents and they would beat the s*** out of me. so when i was 18 i had to work at KFC and tried to save up cash, but at 23 my life turned around i got arrested for robbery and battery and i just got out of jail today and starting to start getting my life together i cant travel the world or noting, i am living in a homeless shelter for a week then i have to get a place to stay. My grand parents want noting to do with me sense i was in jail. 

Gamertag-Harleydirtbug78

Last edited by Harleydirtbug78 on Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Template   Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:01 pm

@Harleydirtbug78 wrote:
Character Name- Billy Walker

Character Age- 29

Character Gender- male

Place of Birth- 1989

Occupation- anything

Character Class- poor

Character Background-My parents died when i was just 3 years old, so i had to live with my grandparents and they would beat the s*** out of me. so when i was 18 i had to work at KFC and tried to save up cash, but at 23 my life turned around i got arrested for robbery and battery and i just got out of jail today and starting to fix my life.  

Gamertag-Harleydirtbug78

U must have a longer bio. You need two complete paragraphs!

Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Template   Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:02 pm

@mdemaio22 wrote:

Character Name- Rick Connors

Character Age- 35

Character Gender- male

Place of Birth- Liberty City

Occupation- Cop/ Detective

Bio: Richard Connors was a bright boy raised on the west bank of LC. He lived with his mom, dad, and two sisters. He did about average in school and played on the varsity football team. His mom was a housewife while his dad worked for the LCPD.
When Rick was 23 he applied to the LCPD. He quickly rose the ranks to Cheif. Until one day he lost his rankings due to a high profile terrorist getting away because of his flaw. With the time he had off from work he took time to start a family. He raised two daughters and one son with his wife Lauren. They eventually went broke because he couldn't afford to send his kids to school on no paycheck. They moved out west to LS where he immediately went to the Los Santos PD. After months of training he was accepted in as a Detective.
Gamertag- mdemaio22

Classes: Wealthy

Criminal Classes:

Civilian Classes:

U need to edit ur post and pick a class

Xbox Staff

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Template   Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:55 pm

Character Name- Tyler

Character Age- 23

Character Gender- male

Place of Birth- Colorado

Occupation- police

Just got done with school and jumped into this occupation of a police officer. I was from Florida and moved up north and the people where way different then down south. When I got there all I had was a Porsche and a garage I lived in. I had a house but I was never there. So I was now on the force for 4 years. Now all I do is patrol the streets and stopping crime.

Gamertag- wac96

Classes: wealthy
Back to top Go down
AI Precognition
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Template   Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:40 pm

Character Name-Nick Character Age-18Character Gender-Male Place of Birth-Losantos Occupation-Machanic Character Class(s)-SellerONE Class from classes listed below. Character Background- My name is Nick I fix cars I like to sell flip them and i am looking for a new job right now.
Back to top Go down
FawnLobster7330
Undead

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Template   Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:24 pm

Character Name- Jorge

Character Age- 25

Character Gender- Male

Place of Birth- 1991

Occupation- ambulance

Character Class(s)- Drug Dealer

Character Background-
Born without a mother or father. I was raised by a beautiful woman that pick me up from hospital. When I was 10 the woman that raised me died in a car crash. Every since I went the wrong path. I had to sell drugs with my step dad to pay the rent.
I never had a chance to go to school get a good career. My life is all about drugs and killing people. But no matter what happens God is always going to be in my side. Rest in peace mother and father love you both.

Gamertag- FawnLobster7330
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Miracle Webb
Undead

PostSubject: Character Creation   Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:16 pm

Character Name- Vanessa

Character Age- 20

Character Gender- Female

Place of Birth- Australia

Occupation- Medic

Character Class(s)- CEO

Character Background- Vanessa never really had a stable home she always jumped from one foster home to another all her life, mother died of natural causes and father was unknown and because of that she was running the streets killing and robbing people. She never felt like she fitted in anywhere so she would  spend most of her time taking up self defense class and working out at the gym if she was not running the streets. she didn't like how her life was turning out and wanted to change. So she got a job as a medic and instead of taking lives she is now saving them.

Gamertag- Miracle Webb
Back to top Go down
xX Miodrag Xx
Undead

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Template   Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:21 pm

Character Name-Mason Rawl

Character Age-36

Character Gender-Male

Place of Birth-Illinois

Occupation-Military

Character Class(s)-Hacker

Character Background-Mason Was A Kid from a small family he only had his mom dad and brother. he did good in school but still got into a bit of trouble and one day was with his friend the where walking and mason said "hey where are we going" his friend replied with "don't worry just come on." Then they were in a dark ally And there was a guy and Mason said "Who is that" and his friend was dead silent. Then it happened Masons Friend pulled out a handgun and shot and killed the guy Mason yell 'OH MY GOD WHO WAS THAT WHY DID YOU DO THAT" there were sirens in the background and his friend said "I dident you did And Masons Friend Pistol whiped him and knocked him out and placed the gun on him. mason woke up to a cop yelling at him saying "YOUR UNDER ARREST FOR MURDER."(FAST FORWARD) Mason was in court and found guilty for murder and he was sent to prison for the next 10 years (FAST FORWARD) Mason was let out of prison and he promised himself i'm going to do it better this time i'm not going to surround myself with bad people. And that's when he desided to join the military and his place was a hacker. And his life is turning out a ton better he is hoping its going to stay that way for the rest of his life

Gamertag-xX Miodrag Xx
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Template   Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:25 pm

Agreed-- You cant be Government and have a criminal class such as hacker. That would honestly do nothing for you in the roleplay.

Skelemance send him a msg on XBL to fix his bio. Also Send AI Precgontion a msg to fix his. Its trash

IG Airassault54
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Template   Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:36 pm

Thanks man I appreciate it! BE sure to get people signed up for the EVO RP on Saturday!

Undead

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Template   Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:26 pm

Character Name-Ciani Dreamdoll Khaos

Character Age-21

Character Gender-Female

Place of Birth-N/A

Occupation-Stripping/Contract Killer  

Character Class(s)-Hacker

Character Background- Way before She was Ciani Dreamdoll Khaos she was Tabatha aka Tabby she was among thousands in Los Santos left orphaned in a big aftermath. Among the chaos in Los Santos She   survived by utilizing her natural gifts with hacking and computers. She was taken in by a Mexican Gang she aided herself to sit aside the government. She once set a hacker chip inside of the government ceo building, which gave her the opportunity to the gov computers. She came to realize that knowledge was power, and so, she kept hacking—politicians, corporations, governments, all were in her domain of inquiry.The retrieval of information became an addiction. Following her many conquests, was supremely confident in her skills, but she was caught unprepared when she stumbled into the web of a global conspiracy—one that had also noticed her with her security irreparably compromised, was forced to delete all traces of her identity and went into hiding. So she went undercover as this Prostitute and Stripper she called herself Dreamdoll. She is very Seductive and she kills anyone who steps in between her money no questions asked and Not Trustworthy good with snipers and stealth and hand to hand combat.
                                             Stripping Became Hand to hand was easy money so she went after the government again. She worked with big gang members that didn't understand the way she work little so they tried shooting at her. She escaped in 2 weeks later she chopped off all of there dicks off and feed them to their families. She stolen all of the Drugs and investments she kept them for herself. So she is starting to get back on her feet to work with people but she don't put her trust in everyone she mets.

Gamertag-ShadeAllDay2431

Last edited by ShadeAllDay2431 on Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
acstrikerjr
Undead

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Template   Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:42 pm

Character Name- Tyler ulis
Character Age-
23Gender-
male
Place of Birth-
Compton California
Occupation- drug dealer

Character Class(s)- drug dealer

Gamer tag- ACStrikerjr                                                                                                       character background- Tyler grew up in a small town named Compton Californian. It was a tough time for him cause his mom and dad was poor.so he started seeing his friends and selling drugs with them.he seen his friends robbing stores and houses.one night he went with his friends to rob a persons house he did not like.and once he went out he heard a gun shot coming from his house and his mom dies he rushes there and he finds her dead.now it is a really rough time for him now cause his mom was the only one working and now he is 23 and he is a straight g and a hardcore drug dealer.                                                                                                                                                  .                                                                                                                                                he now has to avoid the cops but it is really hard because the cops are doing busts every single day in Compton. he also needs to avoid the bloods because he is a crip but by doing so he moves out of California to Los Santos. the govern heard rumors about him moving there so they keep a eye out on the streets. He met this dude Curtis James Jackson III. he was lit so he became Tyler best friend and they went out last night at a bar and they got into a fight and one dude pulled out a pistol and shot Curtis and right when the arrived on the scene they pronounced him dead. And Tyler let him have a big part of the drug company. now it is up to him to take over all of the drug business and robbing banks...and that is what brings you here now your about to witness my life for a day.
Back to top Go down
jaszenjames
Undead

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Template   Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:24 pm

Character Name-Jason

Character Age-30

Character Gender-Male

Place of Birth- Los Santos

Occupation- Cop, Army & pilot

Character Class(s)- Hacker, CEO

Character Background- A Cop on los santos. He is part of the army. Has a contact to airstrike. But is now a cop.

Can jail or kill you but with probable cause. Has a custom bike. RPG just in case Wink. Watch out doe.

Gamertag-jaszenjames

Last edited by jaszenjames on Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next