Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign)

Go down 
+14
Reaper6461
I DropEm247
German Dog556
SPART 118
octa1025dik
DHG canadian 1
jaszenjames
dankmemes310
StatedDruid74
Maddogkillers19
Jinxconvect
Jinx Sierra
IG Airassault54
Mr Smoky exe
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign) Empty
PostSubject: GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign)   GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 2:40 pm

GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign) Bloodl10

This is my second campaign on GTA V. This will be my first on nextgen. I have been working on this campaign for a few months gathering ideas and knowledge from players inside the community.

This campaign will have 2-3 different ending depending on the choices. Hard choices may have to made. You have to offer blood to see the light.

I will be introducing the first scenario possibly this Friday the 25th at 9 pm central..

We may only do one scenario per night. So it may take a week to finish a campaign or less depending on how much time.

I will need aprox 22-24 people for this event and possibly having a full lobby would be best.

Survivors will get more of a choice in how the survive in the Zombie Apoc RP.

Zombies are hardlined to stop them at each objective and scenario.. They must stop them from completing the campaign.

There will be 3 scenarios on 1 ending and there will be 4 scenarios on the other 2 ending. Each will give a distinct and different storyline ending. What happens in the game will determine the next scenario.

Use your wits, Strength, and teamwork to survive BLOODLIGHT

If you would like to take part in the scenario you will have to create a character--Copy and paste the template below.

Character Name=
Character Age=
Character Class(Lawmen,Outlaw,Bandit or Survivor)=
5 additional classes will be able to be chosen without any hint on what you may get.
Priest,Drug Dealer, Mechanic, Nuclear Engineer and Hunter (You only choose one and there may only be one additional class per team)
Character Sex=
Character Bio(1 paragraph)=
Gamertag=
IG Zombie Experience=

If you would like to be a zombie.--Copy and paste the template below

Gamertag=
Class=Light,Assault,Heavy
Outfit=(Describe your outfit)

You will be given something special if you sign up to be a zombie. This will be determined by myself to make sure it is not unfair for the survivors.

The Second scenario for the campaign will take place on Friday 830 pm central (December 9th)--

Scenario 1 (Disaster getting out of the city.)

The survivors in the group during the BLOODLIGHT S1 were trying to defend to break into the bank to have a more formidable spot against the ever growing hordes. They soon realized as soon as they got into the bank there was lingering fumes and had to wait outside until they aired out. These fumes could of killed every survivor in the bank. Survivors were put into a middle of a crossfire when both Bandits and Lawman tried moving in to recruit to either side of this Zombie Apocalypse. A few survivors were killed in the crossfire.. The rest fell back into the bank. They were eventually overran by the horde. The outside defenses were more formidable then being stuck inside of a one way entrance.(To all the survivors that survived--Maddogkillers19 closed up the bank so the codes/location of the nuke from the bank cant be used)(Your death was not in vain)

Jack yolo, Darian Ruiz, DHG Canadian 1(Fails for not making character and having to use ur GT) were some of the survivors that were able to make it out to the city in time. Thee remaining survivors were forced to take the prison bus through vinewood hills --Great Chaparral -- and finally the Grand Senora Desert. With the remaining survivors running out of food and water they head to a location they heard was a survivor strongheld right after the outbreak. Who knows if this outpost is still left standing.

Bandits=Were tasked with getting codes for the nuclear engineer who was shot down right outside of the bank. After the crazed Nuclear Engineer was killed the in the crossfire.. This caused panic for the Bandit Legion.. They fell back to the outskirts of the city following the prison bus tracks to grand senora desert.

Lawman= Very few lawmen are stationed in the grand senora desert. When they hear the distress call coming from the radio on the prison bus they immediately send out some lawmen to help secure Outpost City. This is one of the major remaining strongholds for the human race that the ZDF (Zombie Defense Force) protects. There is only one man who can stop the Bandit Legion .

Reports have been coming in to stay in cover and only go into the open when absolutely necessary. Remaining survivors are winding up shot in the head by sniper rounds. They have to be atleast a klick out from outpost city. Hopefully the ZDF can stop them if they ever show up ...

The Zombie hordes are better left to higher heavens or the demons below.

Last edited by IG Airassault54 on Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign)   GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 3:20 pm

Character Name= Mason Drake
Character Age= 27
Character Class= Leader of Lawmen
Character Sex= Male
Character Bio=
Scenario 1: (Survive)
I Was at Canada i was part of the Military Once the mission was start we are deployed at the Umbrella Corporation once we made at the Corporation we fight through at the base and get more information once we made inside we interrogate the scientist once we interrogate the scientist we prison the scientist back to the base and the scientist told us everything after the interrogation room we notice that we been attack by a horde of Zombies and I Carried my men to evacuate at Los Santos when we make it to Los Santos we notice that Los Santos has been attack by Tons of Zombies and I only have 4 Soldiers on my Back and we notice that there's a gun shot at the Bank and me and my men Proceed to the Bank
Scenario 2:
We Survive Day 1 of Zombie outrage at Los Santos when I was climbing to the top of the building near the Bank I notice Maddogkillers19 (Nuclear Engineer) And QueenLacuate98 (Priest) they are  On The Way to Sandy Shores, I find My Self a Vehicle to used and Followed them to Sandy Shores When we made at the Sandy Shores we heard a Distress Call and We Lost Maddogkillers19 (Nuclear Engineer) QueenLacuate98 (Priest) Because of the Distress Call Coming at the Radio so we Decide to help the other survivors
Gamertag= Skelemance
IG Zombie Experience=

Last edited by Skelemance on Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign)   GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 4:57 pm

German Dog556 wrote:
Character Name= Adrian Magnus
Character Age=25
Character Class= Survivor
Character Sex= Male
Character Bio= Months after the detonation of Russia's nuclear test; I was dispatched along with a the 27th Army Recon Division to investigate the magnitude of the detonation and the possible threat to national security; and to remove any an all threats to the U.S.
Gamertag=
IG Zombie Experience=
u did not put down your experience but u would be a lawman not a survivor based on your bio
Back to top Go down
Mr Smoky exe
Undead
Mr Smoky exe

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign)   GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 11:29 pm

Subject: Re: GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign) Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm Reply with quote
+
----
-
Character Name= jimbo jenkins
Character Age= 31
Character Class= survivor
Character Sex= Male
Character Bio= I Was at the u.s.a i was part of the bad Kids Club Once the mission was start we are deployed at the Umbrella Corporation once we made at the Corporation we fight through at the base and get more information once we made inside we interrogate the scientist once we interrogate the scientist we prison the scientist back to the base and the scientist told us everything
Gamertag=Mr smoky exe
IG Zombie Experience=
Back to top Go down
Mr Smoky exe
Undead
Mr Smoky exe

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign)   GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 11:47 pm

i can't wait it's going to be so fun lol!
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign)   GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 1:55 pm

Mr Smoky exe wrote:
i can't wait it's going to be so fun lol!

U look like more like a Lawman or a Bandit the way your bio goes. So u will have to choose which side u would want.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign)   GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 4:04 pm

octa1025dik wrote:
Character Name= Darian Ruiz
Character Age= 22
Character Sex= Female
Character Bio= She thought that scientists had proven that zombies were impossible, and that her older sister's weird zombie apocalypse kit was a waste of money. Unfortunately for everyone they were wrong, and her sister had been right. When people first started getting attacked she didn't waste anytime standing around like in those stupid horror movie. Who knew those years in track would ever come in handy? I am also very happy that my dad taught me survival training in the wilderness and how to use a rifle and track animals. Hopefully i can track these Zombies so we can stop running into hordes.
Gamertag= octa1025dik
IG Zombie Experience= 2 Games

Awesome little bio you got going on. Im editing it up a little bit to balance out your character. U will be the hunter in the Zombie Apoc RP. Ur the only person who has a close enough bio for a special class!

Great job on taking the hunter spot.
Back to top Go down
Jinxconvect
Undead
Jinxconvect

PostSubject: Jinx convect    GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 8:05 pm

Character Name=Mason
Character Age=21
Character Class(Lawmen,Outlaw,Bandit or Survivor)=survivor drug dealer
5 additional classes will be able to be chosen without any hint on what you may get.
Priest,Drug Dealer, Mechanic, Nuclear Engineer and Hunter (You only choose one and there may only be one additional class per team)
Character Sex=Male
Character Bio(1 paragraph)=I've been in game for a while dry dealing is nothing new to me
Gamertag=Jinx convect
IG Zombie Experience=
Character Name=
Character Age=
Character Sex=
Character Bio(1 paragraph)=I'm a collage kid in a crap and likes gu
Gamertag=Jinx convect
IG Zombie Experience=Amazing
Back to top Go down
Jinxconvect
Undead
Jinxconvect

PostSubject: Jinx convect    GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 8:09 pm

Character Name=Mason
Character Age=21
Character Sex=Male
Character Bio(1 paragraph)=I've been in game for a while dry dealing is nothing new to me I can. Be a serious gun man .i be there to help my homies if they need never leaving a man behind always be thee on time the delivery will be made if matter what
Gamertag=Jinx convect
IG Zombie Experience=
Character Name=
Character Age=
Character Sex=
Gamertag=Jinx convect
Back to top Go down
Jinxconvect
Undead
Jinxconvect

PostSubject: Jinx convect    GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 8:10 pm

Character Name=Mason
Character Age=21
Character Sex=Male
Character Bio(1 paragraph)=I've been in game for a while dry dealing is nothing new to me I can. Be a serious gun man .i be there to help my homies if they need never leaving a man behind always be thee on time the delivery will be made if matter what
Gamertag=Jinx convect
IG Zombie Experience=
Character Name=
Character Age=
Character Sex=
Gamertag=Jinx convect
Back to top Go down
StatedDruid74
Undead
StatedDruid74

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign)   GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 8:37 pm

Character Name= Jay Drake
Character Age= 21
Character Sex= Male
Character Bio(1 paragraph)= I was just leaving for college until the outbreak happened. I just knew I had to get back home to see of my parents were still alive but when I got back to my house they tried to eat me so I grabbed my dads pistol and killed them both
Gamertag= StatedDruid74
IG Zombie Experience=
Back to top Go down
dankmemes310
Zombie
dankmemes310

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign)   GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 8:49 pm

Character Name=Orin
Character Age=32
Character Class(Lawmen,Outlaw,Bandit or Survivor)=lawmen
Character Sex=Male
Character Bio(1 paragraph)=Orin has been in Los Santos for a long time so he remembers how it was before the outbreak. He was a police officer that helped out his community so naturally he tries his best to help any survivors that need it. When the outbreak first began he knew the city was going to spiral out of control so he stocked up supplies in his apartment and blockaded it from the undead.
Gamertag=dankmemes310
IG Zombie Experience= A couple zombie roleplays.
Back to top Go down
jaszenjames
Undead
jaszenjames

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign)   GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 9:49 pm

Character Name=Jaszen
Character Age=26
Character Class=Bandit, Hunter
Character Sex=Male
Character Bio(1 paragraph)= A survivor that runs and guns. Eats canned food out of shops. Brave in most cases. Has a lot of friends
Gamertag=jaszenjames
IG Zombie Experience=5
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign)   GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign) EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 11:01 am

Updated for Storyline leading to scenario 2 Smile Next stop outpost city!
Back to top Go down
SPART 118
Undead
SPART 118

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign)   GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 11:54 pm

Character Name= Pablo Mendoza
Character Age= 19
Character Sex= Male
Character Bio= Pablo was an exchange student coming from Mexico, he was studying as a nuclear technician, still learning some basic things. "It ain't rocket science!" his best friend told him, who was living in Los Santos before the outbreak. He wasn't studying there, though. He was staying at a campus on Texas, but decided to travel all the way to LS to visit his best friend. When he arrived the outbreak had already started and both took shelter in his Best friend's shelter, it had food, water, and many supplies to keep them entertained. But still, they needed medicine. One day Pablo had to leave the shelter to look for some supplies and when he got back, his friend had disappeared.
He has recently come out of the shelter which is located in South Los Santos. More specifically, Roy Lowenstein Boulevard. He won't survive alone.
Gamertag= SPART 118
IG Zombie Experience= Just seen videos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign)   GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign) Empty

Back to top Go down

GTA V Zombie Apoc RP (BLOODLIGHT Campaign)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next