Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Last Night's Minecraft Event (12/19/16)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackSkullKilla
Command Administrator
BlackSkullKilla

Last Night's Minecraft Event (12/19/16) Empty
PostSubject: Last Night's Minecraft Event (12/19/16)   Last Night's Minecraft Event (12/19/16) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 8:27 am

Just wanted to thank everyone who showed up and everyone else who helped out. For our first one, we had a pretty decent turnout. Averaged 12-14 players for most of the night. With IG's server being full and mine floating between 4-7. I hope you guys had fun and I promise as we do these more and more things will get better and run smoother. Thanks for being patient with us, and following the rules. I didn't have any issues with the people in my server. I look forward to the next event and hope you to see you guys on our servers again!
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Last Night's Minecraft Event (12/19/16)   Last Night's Minecraft Event (12/19/16) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 10:30 am

Yea it was a pretty great night. There are somethings i will have to add and change to the settlers. IF you have any suggestions please put them in The Settlers Roleplay.

I We had about 18 people play with us last night which is awesome. Sadly 2 people dropped out of my server really fast and i immediately got more people. Eventually the events will get better and i will always advertise and recruit for minecraft hosters Smile
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
BlackSkullKilla
Command Administrator
BlackSkullKilla

PostSubject: Re: Last Night's Minecraft Event (12/19/16)   Last Night's Minecraft Event (12/19/16) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 6:27 pm

Sounds good. The more hosts we can get, that are good quality and read up and follow the rules, the better. Because honestly, once we can, I think it would be good to have two hosters per game/server. Would make things easier and helping/explaining to players quicker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Night's Minecraft Event (12/19/16)   Last Night's Minecraft Event (12/19/16) Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Night's Minecraft Event (12/19/16)
Page 1 of 1