Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

What games do you have?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

What games do you have? Empty
PostSubject: What games do you have?   What games do you have? EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 12:17 pm

Hey guys im super curious to see what games everybody has or what main games you play. It will be exciting to see what everybody says and if everybody has a certain game we can probably start a division for it xD.

I will tell you all the games i have that i can play with the community first. BF4-BF1-GTAV-Minecraft-Overwatch-Rainbow Six

Few games i have that i would like to get a division for is World of Tanks and Ark Survival Evolved... Even getting a smite group since its f2p would be great. If anybody wants stuff sponsored from the IG Community let us know the games and i can help u out or figure it out xD
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
BlackSkullKilla
Command Administrator
BlackSkullKilla

PostSubject: Re: What games do you have?   What games do you have? EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 1:23 pm

These are all the games I have that I could play with others, starting with ones we already host: BF4, Minecraft and Seige. Other games: 7 Days to Die. I have other games, but don't think they'd be of interest/they're 360 games that are backwards compatible now (so I don't know how that affects live services).
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: What games do you have?   What games do you have? EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 1:28 pm

BlackSkullKilla wrote:
These are all the games I have that I could play with others, starting with ones we already host: BF4, Minecraft and Seige. Other games: 7 Days to Die. I have other games, but don't think they'd be of interest/they're 360 games that are backwards compatible now (so I don't know how that affects live services).

You can still play games with the 360 with other 360 players and one players. Im just pretty sure u cant talk to 360 players.

I probably wont do much 360 games sadly.

7 days to die looks like a fun game to mess around in. I have it for PC which is so much better. Sadly xbox ruins all the good PC ports.
Back to top Go down
BlackSkullKilla
Command Administrator
BlackSkullKilla

PostSubject: Re: What games do you have?   What games do you have? EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 1:57 pm

Yes, it usually does. It is a cool and fun game. Just wish they'd open it up more. 4 players in a large zombie infested sandbox world isn't that impressive. Would also be nice if they allowed split screen online. Because Linsay and I can play together locally. But as soon as we want to play with two others, she can't. The split screen doesn't work for online games. Which is a huge flaw and stupid/pointless, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
BlackSkullKilla
Command Administrator
BlackSkullKilla

PostSubject: Re: What games do you have?   What games do you have? EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 6:23 pm

I now also have Ark Smile. I'm stretched now for cash. And have to pay a few things later in the month. However, I can now potentially help out with Ark, as well as siege. So I should be a much more versatile community member, for you all.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: What games do you have?   What games do you have? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 7:43 pm

That is good news on the last post. I couldn't stand when Halo 5 came out with no splitscreen at all... ridicolous a game that was well rounded to play with buddies on and off was ruined. It's sad the games coming out now a days...more companies working on games without the insight from the people who pay them to make the games. Bs.

ARK WILL BE INTENSE..I will be taking a week off to help start it up so hopefully we can get it rolling.
Back to top Go down
BlackSkullKilla
Command Administrator
BlackSkullKilla

PostSubject: Re: What games do you have?   What games do you have? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 12:39 am

Yeah, the next generation of gaming and his current one have strayed more and more from couch coop and catering to friends who play together in the same home/place. They're all just after an online multiplayer. It's not too hard to implement both. Like many games use to. Halo reach, well any of the older halos. GOWs, etc.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: What games do you have?   What games do you have? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 11:41 am

Yup it just blows my mind. I really am looking forward to Day Z and H1Z1 coming out on the xbox one. It should be as big or a little less then the PC version. The Day Z map is huge and i think the H1Z1 Survival Games will be the first come out on xbox.

Should be fun though.

Im thinking about getting into Ark maybe next month Razz?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games do you have?   What games do you have? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 1:33 pm

These are the games I have:
GTA V
BF1
Minecraft
COD Black Ops lll
Starwars Battlefront
Destiny
Deadrising 4
Fallout 4
Farcry Primal

I really need to get an external storage system -__- They are all digital downloads.
Back to top Go down
Reaper6461
Zombie
Reaper6461

PostSubject: Re: What games do you have?   What games do you have? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 5:22 pm

So far I have these games for online play

GTA V
7 Days to Die
Destiny
BF1
Ark
ESO
Dying Light
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: What games do you have?   What games do you have? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 10:23 am

The game i will be looking to get back into will be Ark. Star Wars Battlefront is a great game but i am not paying for the season pass when i do for almost every single game i buy.. Star Wars isnt as immersive team experience as BF1 is.

ESO also looks like a great game but it seems time consuming. I will most likely do some research on it before i get it. I saw the sale it was cheap but even then it seems way to time consuming for me to get into it.

Eventually if you guys really like a game alot you can always work towards starting up a division Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games do you have?   What games do you have? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 10:44 am

I have pretty much any game you can think of so if anybody needs a gaming buddy then they should hit me up!

Minecraft
FIFA
Bf4/1
Star Wars
Ark
Destiny
Halo 5
Rainbow six siege
GTA V
Fallout 3/4
GOW
UFC
Dead rising
Neverwinter
Mortal Kombat X
Smite
Sunset overdrive
Titanfall
Also might be buying Halo wars 2 and maybe'for honour'
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: What games do you have?   What games do you have? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 12:12 pm

Im thinking of doing For Honor with the community. So looking forward to it xD You have a lot of games. I dont think the singleplayer games help but the Fallout 4 was a great game. Still in the process of finding where it is after we moved lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games do you have?   What games do you have? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 12:42 pm

Damn. Most of the games I listed are mo I left out all my single player games.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: What games do you have?   What games do you have? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 12:44 pm

WearyCalf246205 wrote:
Damn. Most of the games I listed are mo I left out all my single player games.

Single player games are fine but to me they seem like a waste of time. I want to create my own story.. That is why i roleplay. Fallout was probably the only single player game i could really get into. Maybe a few others but it is highly unlikely a singleplayer game will ever steal me away from events.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games do you have?   What games do you have? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 3:48 pm

They usually last me just long enough to finish the campaign but i agree fallout is the best single player game series around. I can't really just stay with it though after the main story it gets boring. The same thing with assassins creed, I have fun but after the story line is complete the game just feels empty. Multiplayer is the only way to keep a game interesting. That's why we're here!
Back to top Go down
BlackSkullKilla
Command Administrator
BlackSkullKilla

PostSubject: Re: What games do you have?   What games do you have? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 10:55 am

A lot of diversity in the above game libraries. That's cool to see. I have a bunch of single player games too. I didn't list them though, since we can't play them together. I'm very much the same way, I prefer multiplayer. Anything is more fun with more people to share the experience with. It's also easier to jump in out and of multiplayer games. With my Job and lifestyle, I rarely have the time to sit down and commit to a single player experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games do you have?   What games do you have? Empty

Back to top Go down

What games do you have?
Page 1 of 1