Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

My Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninjassasin365
Undead
Ninjassasin365

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: My Introduction   My Introduction EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 6:11 pm

Hi Im Ninjassasin365 (Chris) Im 14 in like 8 days, Im a Police Roleplayer and a Fire Department Roleplayer. Im Good at doing it VERY realisticly.
Back to top Go down
BlackSkullKilla
Command Administrator
BlackSkullKilla

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 5:59 am

Hey Chris! Welcome to the community. We're happy to have you with us, and encourage you to explore our site. Check out the code of conduct and the events section (if you haven't already) to keep up to date on everything we do and host. It's awesome to hear you host and enjoy police and firefighter role plays. Never really heard of a firefighter roleplay, but it sounds cool. Although I'm probably partial because I am one, haha. Would love to hear more about it and perhaps see you helping or hosting one in the near future.
Back to top Go down

My Introduction
Page 1 of 1