Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

BeavrChasr checking in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

BeavrChasr checking in Empty
PostSubject: BeavrChasr checking in   BeavrChasr checking in EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 12:42 am

What's going on everyone. Just getting my foot in the door. I'm a pretty active gamer based around my job of course. But showing some love to clan. Respectful and mature gaming and game play based on structure. Looking forward to many long nights and weekends. Happy gaming everyone and hit me up any time to game.

Just a little more.

26 years old. Sergeant in the Army with 9 years of service and counting. I'm a medevac crewchief, I crew the new army UH72 Lakota. Basically I'm on anytime I'm not working. So I'm pretty active. Been away from gaming due to deployments but I'm back at it. Looking forward to gaming with you guys.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: BeavrChasr checking in   BeavrChasr checking in EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 12:51 pm

BeavrChasr wrote:
What's going on everyone. Just getting my foot in the door. I'm a pretty active gamer based around my job of course. But showing some love to clan. Respectful and mature gaming and game play based on structure. Looking forward to many long nights and weekends. Happy gaming everyone and hit me up any time to game.

It a pleasure to have you in the community. Im sure we are all looking forward to hearing some Lovely army stories. I served as Infantry for the US Army. Thank you for your service. Insaniac Gaming is always has open arms for Veterans and Government Smile

I have promoted you for your interest in the community and the minecraft events. Looking forward to seeing what you can do for the community. Seems like alot already .

Your truly.

IG Airassault54
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Greatful   BeavrChasr checking in EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 1:00 pm

Thanks a lot man. And of course thank you for your service. I hope i can do a lot for this community on all games. Love working with you guys creating Russians MMO Map on Minecraft, and was up all night last night creating new GTA V maps (hopefully i can get that out soon). Once I start something, I don't stop. You know how it is.
Back to top Go down
Reaper6461
Zombie
Reaper6461

PostSubject: Re: BeavrChasr checking in   BeavrChasr checking in EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 5:16 pm

Former POG Marine here. Welcome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BeavrChasr checking in   BeavrChasr checking in EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:13 pm

Hey reaper! Haha i hold nothing against that. Serving is serving, all services is my brother! Thank you for your'e service!
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: BeavrChasr checking in   BeavrChasr checking in EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 5:41 pm

Reaper6461 wrote:
Former POG Marine here. Welcome!

Just because you were POG.. Doesnt mean you werent a soldier. We all share the same title. We all took the same oath. Remember that. Thank you for your service Reaper!
Back to top Go down
BlackSkullKilla
Command Administrator
BlackSkullKilla

PostSubject: Re: BeavrChasr checking in   BeavrChasr checking in EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 11:15 am

Welcome BeavrChasr, happy to have you as a part of the community. Thank you for your service as well. I can already see, in my absence, that you've been quite active and have been on top of replying to people and threads. I sincerely appreciate that, and I'm happy to see that. We need more people like you and myself; it shows that the site does have dedicated staff and members, who actually check it-and that's important. Welcome again, and thanks for all the help already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BeavrChasr checking in   BeavrChasr checking in EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 1:12 pm

Thanks man. I didn't join this community to just sit at idle and reap the benefits. I work for everything lol
Back to top Go down
BlackSkullKilla
Command Administrator
BlackSkullKilla

PostSubject: Re: BeavrChasr checking in   BeavrChasr checking in EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 1:14 pm

Good to hear. Hopefully we can find more people like you. We still have a lot of community members who show up for the party, but not for the preplanning or clean up. Many of which aren't even on the site or don't use it after they join and do their welcome and intro.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: BeavrChasr checking in   BeavrChasr checking in EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 1:43 pm

Btw guys join the chat quick Smile You guys are awesome!
Back to top Go down
BlackSkullKilla
Command Administrator
BlackSkullKilla

PostSubject: Re: BeavrChasr checking in   BeavrChasr checking in EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 7:51 pm

You had a double post buddy, so I tested out my admin skills and deleted it haha. Sorry if I wasn't suppose to do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BeavrChasr checking in   BeavrChasr checking in EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 10:08 am

^^^^ Well played good sir.
Back to top Go down
BlackSkullKilla
Command Administrator
BlackSkullKilla

PostSubject: Re: BeavrChasr checking in   BeavrChasr checking in EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 11:52 am

*takes a bow* thank you, thank you. You're far too kind, haha. Was honestly just curious if I could even delete a post that wasn't mine. Because when I delete his double post and yours (in a different thread), it said you can only delete posts that are your own. However, after clicking return to thread or whatever (because the message takes you to a different page) the message I tried to delete is actually deleted and gone lol. So it's weird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BeavrChasr checking in   BeavrChasr checking in EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 5:17 pm

Oh god what have we done. We've given the power to delete posts to this man! We are doomed.lol Congrats black you've worked harder than anyone(even IG) and deserve to delete his posts ha. He said that your going to be in charge of minecraft now so I need to talk to you and Russian about getting a few more EU hosters to have a constant stream of events and servers for all time zones not just United States
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BeavrChasr checking in   BeavrChasr checking in Empty

Back to top Go down

BeavrChasr checking in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube :: Welcomes and Introductions-
Jump to: