Home of the Real Life Roleplay and Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay
Please make sure you register your account with your gamertag so people know who you are.

We are an XB1 only community.

Msg IG Airassault54-- Ultra Eddy519 or Maddogkillers19 if you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Home of the Real Life Roleplay and Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Character Creation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ninjassasin365
Undead

PostSubject: Character Creation   Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:08 pm

Character Name- Jet Davidson

Character Age- 21

Character Gender- Male

Place of Birth- Dallas Texas

Occupation- N/A (I dont know?)

Character Class(s)- Government

Character Background- I am 21 years old I have a mother and father I know I moved to LS when I was 19 for college and last year I decided not to continue with college. I joined the police academy and got excepted a over a year ago and worked my way up to Highway Patrol and than worked my way up to Stae Trooper and that is where I am now. I hope my future is bright and I can continue Protecting and Serving the State of San Andreas!

Gamertag- Ninjassasin365

Classes:

Criminal Classes:
Drug Dealer- Can sell drugs for 15% higher price(npcs) and can get a 15% discount on buying drugs for resell

Gun Dealer- Start with a stolen assault rifle, stolen pump shotgun, stolen heavy pistol and a and all melee weapons

Chemist- Can make 10 times as many drugs than normal

Hacker- Can disable vehicle trackers, cameras, and any other security features

Robber- Starts with a stolen pistol and makes 3 times as much cash for robberies, burglaries and car thefts

Civilian Classes:
Bookwork- Gets a free college degree and a 25% pay raise

Wealthy- Start out with an extra $20,000

Taxi Man- Starts with a free vehicle under $50,000

Entrepreneur- Start with a business under $50,000

CEO- 50% discount on purchasing businesses. 50% increase in income from business
Back to top Go down
WFFW_Happy_23
Undead

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:55 am

Character Name- John "Happy" Doe

Character Age- 23

Character Gender- Male

Place of Birth- Nor.Cal

Occupation- Warlocks MC

Character Class(s)- Criminal

Character Background- I am 23 years old I had a mother and father they died I moved to Grand Senora when I was 16 for Work. I Co founded Warlocks MC with my brothers and have been a Sgt-At-Arms since we have based in Grand Senora and plan to take over all of San Andreas. I work as a Mechanic By day and ride with my brothers by night. i am told i have a temper and thats not going to change. the older i grow the smarter i get so watch out los santos here i come. i spent a dime in prison and i don't plan on going back ill never turn on my club and i will cut the head off any pig who asks. i am ready do die for my club my club is my life. i dont like any other gang eyeing me if i catch you ill cut it out.

Gamertag- WFFW Angry

Classes:

Criminal Classes:

Chemist- Can make 10 times as many drugs than normal
Back to top Go down

Character Creation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1