Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Welcome and Introduction

Go down 
+5
Crazyredneck231
Nerdybutcoo1
RiddledPort1
BlackSkullKilla
zxivo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
zxivo
Undead
zxivo

Welcome and Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Welcome and Introduction   Welcome and Introduction EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 7:53 pm

Hey, I'm andrew. I'm 16, I work at a terrible job (a pizza place). Gaming is what takes most of my free time lol. I play gta, Minecraft, alot of bo3 and mwr, I do play destiny too. I'm mostly chill, and never rage and it's really fun to play with other people. I'm usually on alot during he weekends but I work on Sundays and Mondays and Tuesdays lol so won't be on that much on those days. My gamertag is zxivo so add me sometime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Introduction   Welcome and Introduction EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 8:01 pm

Welcome to the group Andrew! Make sure you spend some time going through the site to get familiar. If you have any question dont hesitate to ask. Be sure to stay active on the site and follow the code of conduct. Last but not least i hope you enjoy gaming with us!
Back to top Go down
BlackSkullKilla
Command Administrator
BlackSkullKilla

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Introduction   Welcome and Introduction EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 11:05 am

Welcome Andrew, we're happy to have you as a part of our community. As BeaverChasr mentioned, take some time to poke around the site. Be sure to check out the schedule/calendar to keep track of planned and upcoming events; that way you don't miss out. Also feel free to use the forum. You can discuss pretty much anything with other community members and get to know them better. Or you can post anything you want to talk about, just make sure you utilize the appropriate forum/section. Welcome again, and hopefully we'll see you soon in a RP or event!
Back to top Go down
RiddledPort1
Undead
RiddledPort1

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Introduction   Welcome and Introduction EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 2:45 pm

Hello Im Josh. Im 18 and i enjoy playing minecraft GTA V. some of my hobbies include fishing and working on cars.
Back to top Go down
Nerdybutcoo1
Undead
Nerdybutcoo1

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Introduction   Welcome and Introduction EmptyThu May 25, 2017 4:47 pm

Hello I'm nerdy aka Sam I'm a student and love gaming it's my escape from my life but anyway the reason Id like to rp is because I really like acting and I think I can learn something I'm available most nights till 9:30
Back to top Go down
Crazyredneck231
Undead
Crazyredneck231

PostSubject: What is up!   Welcome and Introduction EmptyTue May 30, 2017 7:23 am

Hello everyone I'm new to this rp group but I've role played before with other crews mainly with the police role play on 360. I'm 21 I work two jobs I am a roofer as a supervisor and I am also the owner of my own company for home improvement. Really would like to get back into the gta rp. And also I'm a vice president for a pmc on gta
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Introduction   Welcome and Introduction EmptyTue May 30, 2017 4:00 pm

Crazyredneck231 wrote:
Hello everyone I'm new to this rp group but I've role played before with other crews mainly with the police role play on 360. I'm 21 I work two jobs I am a roofer as a supervisor and I am also the owner of my own company for home improvement. Really would like to get back into the gta rp. And also I'm a vice president for a pmc on gta

Well you are more then welcome to join our community and take part in our events. The next Real Life Roleplay is today in about 3 hours from now. We usually do events every wednesday around 8pm central. We have a chance to do more RP events if people our willing. Just make sure you msg me on XBL at IG Airassault54 so i can get you into RP tonight.

Looking forward to seeing you in events!

Dont forget to bring your PMC buddies here to.
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
SkidMarks707
Zombie Master
SkidMarks707

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Introduction   Welcome and Introduction EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 10:20 pm

Yo Someone add me to the part and lobby: SkidMarks707
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC10ozMtqn2JZ4CTNjoeed_g
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Introduction   Welcome and Introduction EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 12:11 pm

SkidMarks707 wrote:
Yo Someone add me to the part and lobby: SkidMarks707

Damn its been a minute since ive talked to you either. Looking forward to playing with u again. I messaged you on live.
Back to top Go down
SkidMarks707
Zombie Master
SkidMarks707

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Introduction   Welcome and Introduction EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 12:16 pm

Ya I'll be on in about 5 hrs. I'll hit you up then
Back to top Go down
SkidMarks707
Zombie Master
SkidMarks707

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Introduction   Welcome and Introduction EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 3:54 pm

You doing a playlist tonight? Cause it's been way to long since I've played one and those where the ****
Back to top Go down
UnknownGamer889
Undead
UnknownGamer889

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Introduction   Welcome and Introduction EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 4:38 pm

Hey guys I'm Nathan and i am a newish player to the Insaniac Gaming group. Love Gaming and playing rugby. Mainly play overwatch, payday, mount and blade and Ark
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Introduction   Welcome and Introduction EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 2:56 pm

UnknownGamer889 wrote:
Hey guys I'm Nathan and i am a newish player to the Insaniac Gaming group. Love Gaming and playing rugby. Mainly play overwatch, payday, mount and blade and Ark
Definetly looking forward to more events with you. Stay in touch with miniminidude123 for mount and blade warband stuff.
Back to top Go down
G5X1
Zombie Master
G5X1

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Introduction   Welcome and Introduction EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 2:50 pm

What's up Andrew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Introduction   Welcome and Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome and Introduction
Page 1 of 1