Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Welcome back my brave 2nd in command

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

Welcome back my brave 2nd in command  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome back my brave 2nd in command    Welcome back my brave 2nd in command  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 12:21 pm

Hey Blackskullkilla.. Thank you for everything you do. We here at Insaniac gaming salute you. You risk your life to save others and you still manage time to help run an awesome community with me.

It seems kind of crazy that you can be a firefighter.. Then be able to play xbox. You are my hero bro.

I have always thought of fighting fires and such or being law enforcement. I had a really bad scare with fire when i was deployed.. I almost died so it was hard for me to want to fight fires.. Then being a cop wasnt a choice for me anymore. After i got out i never wanted to shoot a gun again or be around them.. Or have to hurt anybody. My inner strength was gone.. I am tired of fighting. I just want to be at peace ya know?

For you... You are so strong Mr Blackskullkilla. That is why we will support you in your leave of absence and be able to congratulate you when you come back. It is nice to see somebody else be strong around here.

You have done alot in the past month then people have done in years being with community. I cant wait to see this community grow and mold into what this community was meant to be!

The best damn gaming community in the world xD
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
BlackSkullKilla
Command Administrator
BlackSkullKilla

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back my brave 2nd in command    Welcome back my brave 2nd in command  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 12:57 pm

Thanks mate, I appreciate that much. I'm sorry to hear about your past experiences, and that you had to endure all that. Although, however had that they were, they shaped and made you into the person you are today. I'm happy to know that person and be apart of his community. I will continue to be as active as I can be during this storm. I can understand the wanting peace part. I may not have the militaristic experience, but I've also seen and had to endure many things as well. And a good day for me, is a day that doesn't require sirens or telling someone that I can't save their loved one.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back my brave 2nd in command    Welcome back my brave 2nd in command  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 1:00 pm

BlackSkullKilla wrote:
Thanks mate, I appreciate that much. I'm sorry to hear about your past experiences, and that you had to endure all that. Although, however had that they were, they shaped and made you into the person you are today. I'm happy to know that person and be apart of his community. I will continue to be as active as I can be during this storm. I can understand the wanting peace part. I may not have the militaristic experience, but I've also seen and had to endure many things as well. And a good day for me, is a day that doesn't require sirens or telling someone that I can't save their loved one.

The last part on your message is heartbreaking. I just dont want to be around the chaos anymore. I want order..Stability.. Peace. Thats why i moved out to semi small place.. I moved from Rockford Illinois to Mason City Iowa... The population difference is huge. Its alot more quite out here... minus the trains.

U missed out on the Minecraft Night yesterday. We suprisingly played for awhile it was fun. I tried Defending Mushroom Island.. Everybody wanted it because they couldnt find food. I protected it and killed a few people in the process lol xD
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back my brave 2nd in command    Welcome back my brave 2nd in command  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 1:09 pm

I don't think there is a room big enough for the both of you to get
Back to top Go down
BlackSkullKilla
Command Administrator
BlackSkullKilla

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back my brave 2nd in command    Welcome back my brave 2nd in command  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 1:12 pm

I can relate to that. My town is pretty small as well. The kind of small where I can't go anywhere without bumping into someone I know. Which is good and bad. I enjoy small towns, everything feels closer and more tight knit. People help each other more. But on that same note, you also know the people who get hurt or pass away better as well. It's a double-edged sword. On a happier note, that does sound pretty epic lol. I can totally picture you and imagine the conversation(s)/dialogue that went on while you had your last stand moment on Shroom Hill.
Back to top Go down
BlackSkullKilla
Command Administrator
BlackSkullKilla

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back my brave 2nd in command    Welcome back my brave 2nd in command  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 1:13 pm

Lol nothing wrong with a little bromance BeavrChasr. You know you want to be a part of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back my brave 2nd in command    Welcome back my brave 2nd in command  Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome back my brave 2nd in command
Page 1 of 1