Home of the Persistent Roleplay and Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay
Please login or register on the website in order to be part of the Largest Custom Multi Gaming Community

Home of the Persistent Roleplay and Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay

Insaniac Gaming is a community where we get together to share ideas and play games on Grand Theft Auto, Halo, Call of Duty and other various games. Please stay active on the website and be sure to check out FAQ for questions or contact IG Airassault54

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Two new maps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Two new maps   Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:57 am

Just finished two more maps. as requested by IG Airassault... A brand new Zombies map and also a Pirate last man alive deathmatch.
The new Zombies map is one im sure we will all love.

Zombies backstory: The military was tasked to move highly sensitive cargo. Of course no one knew what it was. Classified. Private Snivels was tasked to move the cargo to hanger one. It was only his second week on post and under skilled to carry out such operation. Eager to impress his command he failed to ask for help to guide him into the hangar. Bam! Private Snivels Hit the hangar door. Instead of notified his command he quickly parked the truck and walked away. At 12 two security guards leave their post to do their hourly walk around the base. They arrive at the hangar and notice the broken hangar door. Puzzled they investigate. There they found some kind of a liquid trail leading to newly damaged truck. Before they could take one more step the mysterious liquid has done its job. Now the base is on lockdown. No one in, no one out. Help is not coming. All the survivors can do is fight to survive. Or die.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/xboxone/jobs/my-jobs

I cant wait for this map to be played. Im sure everyone is going to like it.
And of course, feedback people. Tell me what you think of it.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Two new maps   Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:21 pm

The sad thing with Zombie Apocalypse RP... It can only be done in Deathmatch. Thus meaning you are not able to get into any vehicles. I will talk to you more about the zombie side of the community. I have yet to have anybody create a zombie map to the ZARP Standard. I will talk to you on xbox about zombie maps. You will learn today. (How many times have u heard that in the army?) Ive heard it atleast 50+ times while i was in.

Btw the pirate game looks unique Razz U butter not gun butt me Wink

PostSubject: Re: Two new maps   Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:28 pm

Yes i do understand the no vehicle part. That still applies to this map. Thatr was just the story on how the two zombies were created. "you will learn today" hahaha. Drink water.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Two new maps   Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:40 pm

I think you have a great idea with the zombie infection being at the military base. U would need to build awesome places there. I will have to show you some maps or talk to you about the style Razz

There are a few things in the actualy options that need to be there. The Zombie Event will Start after BF1 so if u wanted to work on a map to beta tonight that would be awesome..

Command Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Two new maps   Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:18 pm

They both sound hilariously fun and intense BeavrChasr, well done. Makes me want to buy GTA V even more. Alas, I cannot though, at this time. Well done, you seem to have created those rather quickly. Must be a combination of a good map creation/user friendly system and I good designer. Look forward to playing these sometime in the near future, hopefully.
Back to top Go down

Two new maps
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1