Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UWISHFOOLZ
Undead
UWISHFOOLZ

New member  Empty
PostSubject: New member    New member  EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 6:23 pm

Just joined today. Always loved gaming, can never get enough gta5 and fallout. If I can ever help please hit me up. Plus I'm always needed advice as well. More information has always helped.
Back to top Go down
mickthaman9
Xbox Moderator
mickthaman9

New member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member    New member  EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 9:24 pm

Welcome! Make sure you stay active and keep your post count up!
Back to top Go down

New member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member    New member  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 9:28 am

Welcome to the group andrew! Be sure to read up on our code of conduct under the community gaming thread and also the even dates. We are anot ever growing grouping and always looking for people to show initiative and drive to help the community. Get your post count up and interact with everyone and you will be promoted in no time. Looking forward to gaming with you! Message me if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
BlackSkullKilla
Command Administrator
BlackSkullKilla

New member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member    New member  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 2:40 pm

Welcome Andrew! Happy to have you mate! As Beaver mentioned, be sure to explore the site and get familiar with it. If anything jumps out at you, fee free to reply and give your input; we encourage you to do so. Or if there's something you'd like to know check out our help desk, an admin or community member will get back to you quickly with some advice or solutions. Lastly, don't be bashful! Feel free to create your own topics/posts, in the appropriate areas and see what the community has to say about it!
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

New member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member    New member  EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 10:51 am

BlackSkullKilla wrote:
Welcome Andrew! Happy to have you mate! As Beaver mentioned, be sure to explore the site and get familiar with it. If anything jumps out at you, fee free to reply and give your input; we encourage you to do so. Or if there's something you'd like to know check out our help desk, an admin or community member will get back to you quickly with some advice or solutions. Lastly, don't be bashful! Feel free to create your own topics/posts, in the appropriate areas and see what the community has to say about it!

Pleasure to have you in the community Andrew.. Sadly we wont be able to get you in events because we have no idea who you are. I suggest changing your name to your GT or contacting myself or blackskullkilla with your GT so we can change it for you..

Thanks IG team for not paying attention and replying 3 times to someone who is a No face!!! If we dont know who they are find out there GT
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
UWISHFOOLZ
Undead
UWISHFOOLZ

New member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member    New member  EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 10:07 am

Crap fellas my bad. My gamer tag is UWISHFOOLZ. If someone can explain to me how to change that. It would be awesome
Back to top Go down

New member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member    New member  EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 10:20 am

Just go to your profile in the bar along the middle of the desktop version of the site. As soon as you hit profile you should see all your info there somjustbedit it and then press save at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

New member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member    New member  EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 10:47 am

UWISHFOOLZ wrote:
Crap fellas my bad. My gamer tag is UWISHFOOLZ. If someone can explain to me how to change that. It would be awesome

I changed your GT. It was just so bizarre u signed up with your real first name. This isnt a in person thing Razz U dont have to put that name tag on saying hi my names andrew. We will call eachother by GT's and if u get close enough i dont mind if people use first names. Just not mine. I changed my name on XBL to Insaniac Gaming because i was tired of people thinking they knew me because of my name lol
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

New member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member    New member  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1