Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

New guy here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Faintjoey721126
Undead
Faintjoey721126

New guy here Empty
PostSubject: New guy here   New guy here EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 12:22 am

Hey im on xbox one just tryna play bf1 and minecraft.
Back to top Go down

New guy here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 1:22 am

Welcome Faintjoey! To the Insaniac Gaming Community. Is this your GT on the XB1?. Please clarify that so we can know who you are. Please make sure you have read the code of conduct before joining lobbies within the community. Link is in the description:
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/t3787-code-of-conduct-must-read
To be considered active within the community, you must increase your post count to at least 2-3 times a week and participate in the game events that we offer. If you have any questions, let us know and we will respond as soon as we can to accommodate you. Thank you and have good day.
Here is the link for the gaming calendar to see who and when the events are happening:
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/t3910-official-community-gaming-events-for-1-25-17-2-26-17

Last edited by Cr9nightmare on Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Faintjoey721126
Undead
Faintjoey721126

New guy here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 1:32 am

So hey my gamer tag is Faintjoey721126.
Back to top Go down

New guy here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 1:42 am

We offer more than BF1 and Minecraft in the Insaniac Gaming Community. We also provide GTA V Money/RP lobbies and Zombies Apocolapse Roleplay( hosted by IG Airassault54). One of our newest editions to this community coming the 27th of January, a 24/7 Ark server! Depending where your from, your going to have to add the proper members to join lobbies, and play. One more thing I forgot... your posts has to be from a few sentences to a paragraph.
Back to top Go down

New guy here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 1:43 am

You should change your username. If you don't know how then I'll let an admin know to change it for you. Here are some links to games you might be interested in. Realism BF1: https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/t3909-battlefield-1-squad-realism-events
Minecraft: https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/f6-minecraft
Also to see if anyone is hosting a few days in advance, check out the community calendar: https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/t3910-official-community-gaming-events-for-1-25-17-2-26-17
Back to top Go down
BlackSkullKilla
Command Administrator
BlackSkullKilla

New guy here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 7:40 pm

Welcome faintjoey, happy to have you as a member of the community. I hope you come back to the site and stay active. We encourage you to do so, that way you don't miss out on all the planned and future content we bring. Also, be sure to browse the site, when you get a chance. Check out our code of conduct and calendar/event thread(s). Should you have any questions, stop by the IG help desk or message myself or another admin, and we will be happy to help however we can. Welcome again, hope to see you on Minecraft! Don't worry, after the ARK launch dies down, Minecraft will flare back up Smile
Back to top Go down
Faintjoey721126
Undead
Faintjoey721126

New guy here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 7:39 pm

Sounds good thanks for the welcome and see you guys online
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

New guy here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 11:22 am

I pretty inactive right now on IG Airassault54. I cant send invites.. Game invites.. Talk i got mic banned. So i will be absent from events besides for Ark atm. Im trying to get things set up for GTA but im addicted to ark and we need to get the entire community to get it Razz
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
BlackSkullKilla
Command Administrator
BlackSkullKilla

New guy here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 11:50 am

Haha, I can tell. Ark is awesome and I'd be on it more if things allowed. However, I'm hopping on right now. You're probably working, but if you're not it'll be great to see you online mate. We manage to get those stone walls yet? Any more attacks on us since the last large hole via rocket launcher?
Back to top Go down
mickthaman9
Xbox Moderator
mickthaman9

New guy here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 10:29 pm

Welcome! Make sure you stay active and join events and post at least twice a week!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New guy here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy here   New guy here Empty

Back to top Go down

New guy here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube :: Welcomes and Introductions-
Jump to: