Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Im justin on xbox looking for ark server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zappier1
Undead
Zappier1

Im justin on xbox looking for ark server Empty
PostSubject: Im justin on xbox looking for ark server   Im justin on xbox looking for ark server EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 3:59 pm

My names Justin gamertags zappier9 trying to join the ark server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im justin on xbox looking for ark server   Im justin on xbox looking for ark server EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 4:36 pm

Great to have you on Justin! As you will know the ark server starts on Friday so it's not long now. Make sure you have joined the club on Xbox and add me, WearyCalf246205, if you have any questions.
This is the link to the discussions for ark https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/f9-ark-survival-evolved all info is on the post in ark forums: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/132081-247-dedicated-server-with-taming-boost-and-weekly-events-on-the-centre/ can't wait to see you online!
Back to top Go down
BlackSkullKilla
Command Administrator
BlackSkullKilla

PostSubject: Re: Im justin on xbox looking for ark server   Im justin on xbox looking for ark server EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 7:38 pm

Welcome Justin, happy to have you as a member of the community. I hope you're enjoying the launch of our ARK server this evening. I also, hope you come back to the site and stay active. We encourage you to do so, that way you don't miss out on all the planned and future content we bring. Also, be sure to browse the site, when you get a chance. Check out our code of conduct and calendar/event thread(s). Should you have any questions, stop by the IG help desk or message myself or another admin, and we will be happy to help however we can. Welcome again, hope to see you on ARK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im justin on xbox looking for ark server   Im justin on xbox looking for ark server Empty

Back to top Go down

Im justin on xbox looking for ark server
Page 1 of 1