Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Police Training GTA5

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FB Ginny
Undead
FB Ginny

Police Training GTA5 Empty
PostSubject: Police Training GTA5   Police Training GTA5 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:41 pm

Hey guys just a little background real quick. I have been with IG for awhile now probably the longest out of everybody but I just haven't been active that much due to schools and jobs and life problems, but I am trying to get back to doing the thing i know best, being a officer of the law and of course role-play thats why we all r here right? ok no more of me lets get into it.

As a veteran of the police force I have realized that not many IG members do not know how to preform proper task of a officer of the law. So I'm taking the time to open a Police Academy to train those who are going to be the future of our police force during any of the games we RP that there is a police force. I will be companied by also another veteran of LSPD to help me prepare you guys of the laws and procedures. Its ok if you don't think you know how to role as a officer, do not feel ashamed neither did I until I was trained by professionals, also my family member who is a officer of the law. ((((MIC IS NEEDED))))

The proper procedure of a traffic stop
New program of checking lincese plates ( In progress)
Radio chat/ codes
Entering and clearing a room/building
Proper wardrobe
Which weapons able to use
Also the EVOC (The Emergency Vehicle Operator Course)

All members of the academy will be tested on these skills, and also brought along a ride along to be shown first person of how to act. These are just some of the things we will be testing.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND THE ACADEMY PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE AND SAY I Will.
THERE IS NO DATE YET WHEN BUT YOU WILL RECIVE A MESSAGE WHEN.

Thank you for your interest and we need better police officers on the streets
If any questions about this contact myself FB Ginny just put in the message: from IG, SageRudolph123 or Airassault himself.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Police Training GTA5   Police Training GTA5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 5:51 pm

I think the best person to talk to about this would probably be i r kevin aka commander 257 --- He is going to be in charge of the police side of things.

It will essentially be you.

SG Forsaken --SG Above --Commander 257-- Sagerudolph123

These are all the people that want to help out with evolution roleplay.
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
BlackSkullKilla
Command Administrator
BlackSkullKilla

PostSubject: Re: Police Training GTA5   Police Training GTA5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 12:25 pm

Wow. That sounds really impressive, Ginny. The amount of time and thought that has been put into this idea is very impressive and unique. I think it's really cool that you want to create a RP to train people to RP better and improve their RP experience. Never would have thought of something like that. Also, welcome back! Happy to have you back in the community, and no worries about being inactive or busy. We all live busy lives and have our own problems and life issues to tackle on a daily basis. Just keep in touch when you can Smile
Back to top Go down
FB Ginny
Undead
FB Ginny

PostSubject: Re: Police Training GTA5   Police Training GTA5 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 3:49 pm

Yea totally man add me on xbox FB Ginny, btw the map is created and finished and tested many time so whenever you guys want to come check it out and ok it lmk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police Training GTA5   Police Training GTA5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Police Training GTA5
Page 1 of 1