Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

How to Survive 2 + OF: Red River/Dragon Rising + 7 Days to die

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

How to Survive 2 + OF: Red River/Dragon Rising + 7 Days to die Empty
PostSubject: How to Survive 2 + OF: Red River/Dragon Rising + 7 Days to die   How to Survive 2 + OF: Red River/Dragon Rising + 7 Days to die EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 1:18 pm

So this is a little bit from How to Survive 2-- Its a 4 player co-op survival game. There is a storyline and quests that you can do. I bought it on the PC for like 30 dollars or something.. I was very disappointed that i couldnt run it!

So i decided to pick it up for $15 since its a new game on xbox one. So if you decide to get it you will have somebody to play with!

7 days to die is sadly only 4 players. I played it when u could play with alot more players online. The pvp was very satisfying. Since i got How to Survive 2 i will most likely get 7 days to die if anybody has that it would be fun to play!

and last but not least

Operation Flashpoint: Red River & Dragon Rising= So i just rented OF:Red River since i have yet to play it. I was never into it because you could only play with 4 players and it was coop. I said screw it and i was bored and in the mood for some close to afghan combat..Its a great game and if you have it i am more then down to play it. I might end up buying it.

This is an addon to the Red River review i did. This is for Dragon Rising which is the predecessor to Red River. This was featured with 4 v 4 Tactical Squad Engagements. U have access to a world map that u can see locations.. Building etc.. Issue orders. Imagine the closest thing Xbox can offer to arma is Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising.

If you decide to grab it and want a pretty awesome and realistic game. Go for it and i will teach you and play with you!

I leave you guys with a little bit of footage. Its alot more intense ingame
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
Reaper6461
Zombie
Reaper6461

PostSubject: Re: How to Survive 2 + OF: Red River/Dragon Rising + 7 Days to die   How to Survive 2 + OF: Red River/Dragon Rising + 7 Days to die EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 7:47 pm

7 Days to Die is definitely a blast, but would be better with more players, though I thought a game could host more than 4 on the Xbox?

As for Operation Flashpoint, I'm definitely looking to get it when I have time. It seems like it would be an awesome game to play with a group.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: How to Survive 2 + OF: Red River/Dragon Rising + 7 Days to die   How to Survive 2 + OF: Red River/Dragon Rising + 7 Days to die EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 10:35 am

Reaper6461 wrote:
7 Days to Die is definitely a blast, but would be better with more players, though I thought a game could host more than 4 on the Xbox?

As for Operation Flashpoint, I'm definitely looking to get it when I have time. It seems like it would be an awesome game to play with a group.

We used to have some pretty good times playing it. I recommend if u get dragon rising..Get the map packs... It is only fun with people essentially. U can always do solo until someone gets on to play with u.

Sadly 7 days to die is limited to 4 players on xbox and ps4.

I believe u can do around 20 on the PC. Like cmon xbox why not a few more people. The pvp could of been like a mini day z game.
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Survive 2 + OF: Red River/Dragon Rising + 7 Days to die   How to Survive 2 + OF: Red River/Dragon Rising + 7 Days to die Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Survive 2 + OF: Red River/Dragon Rising + 7 Days to die
Page 1 of 1