Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Two Days Into This Community

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
No7orious B1G
Undead
No7orious B1G

Two Days Into This Community  Empty
PostSubject: Two Days Into This Community    Two Days Into This Community  EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 10:21 pm

It's been awhile since I registered in this, and I have to say that this is amazing. Zombie maps, Cops vs Robbers, and the BMX Ramps. Oh the BMX Ramps haha :p it's truly indescribable to say how effecting this thing is growing on me
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Two Days Into This Community    Two Days Into This Community  EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 2:05 pm

No7orious B1G wrote:
It's been awhile since I registered in this, and I have to say that this is amazing. Zombie maps, Cops vs Robbers, and the BMX Ramps. Oh the BMX Ramps haha :p it's truly indescribable to say how effecting this thing is growing on me

Haha I wish u would of joined sooner bro. We have been doing this for a long time and you can count on us to continue to do events for the community. I hope to see in more events. Don't forget to sign up for evolution roleplay and stay active on the site.
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Two Days Into This Community    Two Days Into This Community  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 2:28 pm

I know I am personally glad I jumped at the chance! This has been the most fun I have had in a long time while gaming! We are a family!
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Two Days Into This Community    Two Days Into This Community  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 2:51 pm

MissSquinty wrote:
I know I am personally glad I jumped at the chance!  This has been the most fun I have had in a long time while gaming! We are a family!

Yea it really is what i strive to do. I want this to be like a family. It was a long time ago.. I feel like i have gotten a little cold over the years when it comes to people being idiots and messing up. I try to give everybody a chance. I probably kicked out 30-200 people out of events..parties..and the community in general. Usually only 10-20 perm bans a month... and were still growing!
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Two Days Into This Community    Two Days Into This Community  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 3:00 pm

You can only take things as high as your mindset! This community is awesome and I am so honored to be a part of this! Personally, I know I will do whatever I can to help this community prosper! With every good thing comes a bad thing.. of course kicking people out is a part of it. Because idiots are everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Days Into This Community    Two Days Into This Community  Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Days Into This Community
Page 1 of 1