Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

New account

Go down 
AuthorMessage
georgixbxy
Undead
georgixbxy

New account  Empty
PostSubject: New account    New account  EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 2:22 pm

Hey peeps this is my new account if you don't have me add me @georgixbxy on Xbox one see y'all in game
Back to top Go down

New account  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New account    New account  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 2:06 pm

Can't wait to play with you! I am MissSquinty! Will add! <3
Back to top Go down

New account  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New account    New account  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 2:58 pm

Had fun gaming with you last night! You are such an awesome person with a sweet personality! You are very helpful when new members come in! Thanks for showing me the ropes in 7 days! I really appreciate it!
Back to top Go down

New account  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New account    New account  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 4:52 pm

georgixbxy wrote:
Hey peeps this is my new account if you don't have me add me @georgixbxy on Xbox one see y'all in game
Welcome, Georgixbxy, to The Insaniac Gaming Community!!! Please make sure you have made your, Welcome and Introduction, in the proper thread. Tell us a little bit about yourself... What games you enjoy/own? What's your availability when hopping online? Like that, we can guide you on the right path, whether if its game related topics or questions in general. Furthermore, please make sure you have read IG's Code of Conduct, before joining game lobbies. The link will be in the description. To be considered active, increase your post count within the website and participate in the gaming events, the community offers. Posts MUST be legit. From three sentences to one paragraph, while staying on topic, to the thread you are posting. Meaning, no spamming on the website just to increase your post count. If you have any other questions/concerns, post here:
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/f30-ig-help-desk
Here are some links that will guide you within the website:
Code of Conduct:
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/t3787-code-of-conduct-must-read
Community Events/Gaming Calendar:
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/f38-community-gaming-events
If you have any other questions/concerns, either notify myself or an IG Team member. Glad to have you on board. Thank you and have a good day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New account  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New account    New account  Empty

Back to top Go down

New account
Page 1 of 1