Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

My Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BLooDSHotZ 666
Zombie Master
BLooDSHotZ 666

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: My Introduction   My Introduction EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 3:11 pm

Hello everyone my name is Chris aka BLooDSHotZ 666

Just fort i would do a little into about myself i am 29 from the uk and love gaming. I normally play COD or battlefield or GTA to be honest just about all games haha. I have been looking for a awesome place to join so i can venture into role play i have been watching so many people do this **** for the last 3 years but always on pc. So when i found out about INSANIAC GAMING was doing this **** on xbox  i had to get in on the action. So hear i am i hope to help make the EU community get better as i much as i can. And i also want to help the IG TEAM MEMBERS to make role play the best thing on earth since sliced bread

thankS for reading

BLooDSHotZ 666 king
Back to top Go down
BLooDSHotZ 666
Zombie Master
BLooDSHotZ 666

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 1:39 am

:-)
Back to top Go down

My Introduction
Page 1 of 1