Home of the Real Life Roleplay and Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay
Please make sure you register your account with your gamertag so people know who you are.

We are an XB1 only community.

Msg IG Airassault54-- Ultra Eddy519 or Maddogkillers19 if you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Home of the Real Life Roleplay and Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Post new topic   Reply to topic
Share | 
 

 Application for IG Team

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
avatar

Posts : 3221
Join date : 2009-09-09
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Application for IG Team   Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

If you are interested in becoming part of the Insaniac Gaming team and you feel like you are up to the task. You must meet a few requirements before you can apply for any of the positions we have in Insaniac Gaming.

You can only apply up to Staff IT-- Staff and above is Hand Picked and selected by Admins-Head Staff-Head Mod-Staff-and community advisors.

Requirements for Mod IT

Must be able to recruit people for the lobbies when they are being hosted.

Must be able to recruit people for the website.

Must be able to enforce rules.

Must be able to help out other IG Team Members that are outnumbered (Non IG members trolling on hosters)

Must be 15 years of age or older for this position.

Requirements for Staff IT-

Must be able to recite the Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay Rules.

Must be able to host a lobby with minimal help. (Includes Playlist & Zombies)

Must be able to discipline members of the game accordingly.

Must be able to be respectful. (If it wasn't for our members this site would not be up)

Must be able to handle any situation given to them.

Must be 16 years of age or older for this position.

Must be able to do all of the MOD IT req aswell as Staff IT


If you feel that you meet these requirements please fill out the application below-- Just copy and paste


=IG Team Application=

Gamertag=

Name=

Age=

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? (Y/N)

Availability=

Post count on the website=

Join Date=

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community?

________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Application for IG Team   Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:14 pm

@IG Airassault54 wrote:
FRO5TY D wrote:
Gamertag= FRO5TY D
Name= Dakota Champion

Age= 22

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? Yes i am aware

Availability= Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
Fridays before 4pm and after 10pm, Saturdays before 4pm, Monday after noon!

Post count on the website=

Join Date=

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community? I have been a veteran of this community. Im looking forward to bringing new ideas into insaniac with gamemodes, and such. I understand what is best for the community.

Approved for Full Moderator Position!
Thankyou airassault!!!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
avatar

Posts : 3221
Join date : 2009-09-09
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Application for IG Team   Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

@MrKingMe29 wrote:
GamerTag= MrKingMe29
Name= Colby Campen

Age=15

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? (Yes i am aware)

Availability= Wednesdays,Fridays,Saturdays,and Sundays around 6 pm

Post count on the website= 4

Join Date= 2017-11-29

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community? :I have been in this community for a little bit know,and i like the people here. I would offer some of my time to help this community for what ever that is needed of me to do.I can promise that i will help new members to the best of my ability. I post daily on the Discord so if you need my help that is where i would be.

Approved MOD IT

________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
BY MMbmx1
Guest



PostSubject: IG team member    Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:55 am

Gamertag=MMbmx1

Name= Braxton

Age: 15

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? My mic doesn’t echo and it works right

Availability= Most of the time

Post count on the website= 6 I do 1 or 2 every 3 days

Join Date= December 1

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community?
I will offer a fun and adventurous character while still following the rules and regulations and aiding the environment to rid toxicity.
Back to top Go down
Drewbest32
Survivor
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2018-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Application for IG Team   Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:15 pm

Gamertag= Drewbest32

Name= Andrew Koziol(real) Lucas Johnson(rp)

Age= 15

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? (Y/N) Yes, works fine

Availability= Mon-Thurs  4:30pm-9pm, Friday 9:00pm-12am, Sat-Sun 12pm-9pm (central)

Post count on the website= 6(counting this)

Join Date= 1/27/18

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community?
I will recruit new people, help out people, and help make sure everyone has a great time in this community. I will do my best to help get rid of toxicity and make sure everyone follows the rules. I will also bring new ideas into the community to make this community the best it can be.


Last edited by Drewbest32 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posted more and wanted to keep it up to date)
Back to top Go down
Dank Tuxedo
Guest



PostSubject: IG Application    Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:03 pm

=IG Team Application=

Gamertag= Dank Tuxedo

Name=Dank Tuxedo or Brandon

Age=19

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? N

Availability= Afternoons on weekdays unless family thing, weekends for sure!

Post count on the website=2

Join Date=2-3-18

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community?
I have a pretty good imagination when it comes to video game ideas and what is best for the feel of the game. Most of my friends are irl so recruiting might be lacking but I can do my best. I usually play gta 5 everyday so I can host almost everyday.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
avatar

Posts : 3221
Join date : 2009-09-09
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Application for IG Team   Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:29 am

@Dank Tuxedo wrote:
=IG Team Application=

Gamertag= Dank Tuxedo

Name=Dank Tuxedo or Brandon

Age=19

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? N

Availability= Afternoons on weekdays unless family thing, weekends for sure!

Post count on the website=2

Join Date=2-3-18

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community?
I have a pretty good imagination when it comes to video game ideas and what is best for the feel of the game. Most of my friends are irl so recruiting might be lacking but I can do my best. I usually play gta 5 everyday so I can host almost everyday.

@Drewbest32 wrote:
Gamertag= Drewbest32

Name= Andrew Koziol(real) Lucas Johnson(rp)

Age= 15

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? (Y/N) Yes, works fine

Availability= Mon-Thurs  4:30pm-9pm, Friday 9:00pm-12am, Sat-Sun 12pm-9pm (central)

Post count on the website= 6(counting this)

Join Date= 1/27/18

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community?
I will recruit new people, help out people, and help make sure everyone has a great time in this community. I will do my best to help get rid of toxicity and make sure everyone follows the rules. I will also bring new ideas into the community to make this community the best it can be.

You are both approved for IG Team.. Check discord and DM me

________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
Roos1253
Undead
avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: IG application team   Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:59 pm

Gamertag= Roos1253

Name= Ross Hughes

Age= 15

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? Yes because my mic doesn’t echo

Availability= Anytime

Post count on the website= I think 3

Join Date=2018-02-03

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community? I can help people when they host lobbies like reading code of conduct and doing mic checks and answering questions. Mostly I can help anyone out if they need help.
Back to top Go down
RainingDeath20
Undead
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Application for IG Team   Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:28 pm

Gamertag=RainingDeath20

Name=Kyle Humphrey

Age=21

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? Mic is fine

Availability=Almost anytime

Post count on the website=5

Join Date=10/04/14

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community? I can help host when i can, i can help people learn the rules of events.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
avatar

Posts : 3221
Join date : 2009-09-09
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Application for IG Team   Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:29 pm

@Roos1253 wrote:
Gamertag= Roos1253

Name= Ross Hughes

Age= 15

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? Yes because my mic doesn’t echo

Availability= Anytime

Post count on the website= I think 3

Join Date=2018-02-03

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community? I can help people when they host lobbies like reading code of conduct and doing mic checks and answering questions. Mostly I can help anyone out if they need help.

Lets see how the next RP events go and the Money & RP throughout the week. Pretty sure you will get atleast recruiter and can work your way up.. But we may be willing to give u Mod IT depending if we need the extra help sooner then we thought!


@RainingDeath20 wrote:
Gamertag=RainingDeath20

Name=Kyle Humphrey

Age=21

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? Mic is fine

Availability=Almost anytime

Post count on the website=5

Join Date=10/04/14

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community? I can help host when i can, i can help people learn the rules of events.

Raining you have been Approved for Moderator Position. You are officially an IG Team member.. Help out discord.. YOutube.. Site anything to do with IG.. Recruit and help in lobbies Smile

________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
Gucciman86
Guest



PostSubject: Staff it   Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:12 pm

=IG Team Application=

Gamertag=guccimango86

Name=darius b

Age=16

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? (Y/N)No

Availability=weekdays 5-11 weekends all day

Post count on the website=10

Join Date=2/18/18

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community?I know we didnt start off good but i can really put in work and help ur community get bigger i talk to alot of youtubers and will try to get u to 1k subs as soon as I join ur team.Thanks for taking your time to read this.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
avatar

Posts : 3221
Join date : 2009-09-09
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Application for IG Team   Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:07 am

Gucciman86 wrote:
=IG Team Application=

Gamertag=guccimango86

Name=darius b

Age=16

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? (Y/N)No

Availability=weekdays 5-11 weekends all day

Post count on the website=10

Join Date=2/18/18

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community?I know we didnt start off good but i can really put in work and help ur community get bigger i talk to alot of youtubers and will try to get u to 1k subs as soon as I join ur team.Thanks for taking your time to read this.

I got your request but you need to actually register an account on the website!

________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
StormRebel
Undead
avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2018-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Application for IG Team   Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:26 pm

Gamertag= RealStormRebel

Name= Charles Elmer

Age= 14

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? (Y/N) N because its not broken.

Availability= Every day, except weekend campouts once in a while.

Post count on the website= 0

Join Date= 1/21

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community?

I will offer to chance to get new members, help others, and get people the skills they need to succeed.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
avatar

Posts : 3221
Join date : 2009-09-09
Age : 23
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Application for IG Team   Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:03 am

@StormRebel wrote:
Gamertag= RealStormRebel

Name= Charles Elmer

Age= 14

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? (Y/N) N because its not broken.

Availability= Every day, except weekend campouts once in a while.

Post count on the website= 0

Join Date= 1/21

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community?

I will offer to chance to get new members,  help others, and get people the skills they need to succeed.

Get more involved and you will get promoted Smile Get liek a few weeks in man!

________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
Zombiekicker103/88
Guest



PostSubject: Application for IG team   Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:52 pm

=IG Team Application=

Gamertag= Zombiekicker103

Name=Adam Edwards

Age= 13

Are you aware of your mic echoing or not working properly? (Y/N)
Doesn't echo

Availability= 3:00PM - 11-00PM [GMT] all days but Tuesdays

Post count on the website= 2

Join Date= 10/3/18 UK date or 3/10/18 US date

What will you offer the Insaniac Gaming Community?
A lot of experience within discord, forms and other community resources available. I also offer GMT support for any uk members that join
Thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Application for IG Team   

Back to top Go down
 
Application for IG Team
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Home of the Real Life Roleplay and Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay :: Applications for IG Team & Ban Appeals-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: