Home of the Real Life Roleplay and Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay
Please make sure you register your account with your gamertag so people know who you are.

We are an XB1 only community.

Msg IG Airassault54-- Ultra Eddy519 or Maddogkillers19 if you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Home of the Real Life Roleplay and Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

The DicTATER 03 Intro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The DicTATER 03
Zombie

PostSubject: The DicTATER 03 Intro   Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:01 am

I have recently noticed that I've never gave myself a formal introduction... so here it is.

My name is Tate, I'm 14 years old and I live in a fairly small town in Kansas. I enjoy playing Xbox, Working out, and hanging out with my family. I live the average small town life. Not much to do so I gravitated toward video games and lifting at a young age. They are the only things that I could do to have fun. When I was younger, I had issues making friends and Xbox helped with that. I recently decided I needed to find something that I could do alone and enjoy without it hurting me. That is when I started lifting. The gym is the place that I know I can just f*ck some sh*t up and get swole. That is some stuff about me. Insaniac Gaming has helped me in many ways from having people I know I can trust to helping me with some f*cked up sh*t that happened. ATM my average day is; wake up, go to school, go to the gym for a few hours, play Xbox with Insaniac Gaming, go to sleep.

~The DicTATER 03
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/the_dictater_03

The DicTATER 03 Intro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1