Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Welcome To Insaniac Gaming

Go down 
+4
Artemis
TheZgriff
slingface
phillies ily
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Welcome To Insaniac Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To Insaniac Gaming   Welcome To Insaniac Gaming EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Hello, and welcome to the community of Insaniac Gaming. Here we discuss many topics regarding the latest video games, and we also have community events on a regular basis. If you are new to the site, please make sure you introduce yourself in the "Welcomes and Introductions" forum, and please post a short description of yourself.

For example, one may post an introduction such as this, to give the community a little background about yourself, what games you play, your gamertag/steam/psn name, and your activities.

Sample Introduction wrote:
What is going on guys, my name is Alex and it is a great joy to be a part of the community. I am a pretty laid back gamer and I used to be a big time modder and hacker. Used to own flashed xbox drives and jtags to modify games online and burn games offline and access all the cool stuff that regular buyers cant. But those days are behind me now that I am in college and have grown up. Im 19, turning 20 in december, and I am pretty laid back. I listen to country music, rap (when im smoking) and rock when im lifting. I love video games so please feel free to add me, I would love to game with some community members.

The games I am currently playing are Halo 4, Gears 3, Gears Judgement, Forza 4 and Blitz the League: 2. I occasionally use steam to play, but not as much as I used to.

Gamertag - Memphy

I am pretty big into GFX and graphic design, so I will be hanging around there a lot. No I will not do a random signature for you so don't bother asking, and I am not a fan of the 350x20 dimensions, I normally make sigs bigger than that. If you would like to request one, message me, and if you give me something other than, "Halo render, my name, make it cool" i might actually make one.

Anyways, im glad to be a part of the site, so ya, look forward to meeting some people and possibly gaming with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Insaniac Gaming   Welcome To Insaniac Gaming EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:56 pm

.im 13 .I love to play and have fun I don't have many friends and looking for some so if you want to be my friend please add me I am good guy and I show a lot of respect to other people and I love strategy games and first person and third person shooters and I hope to have fun with this clan and im glad to be a part of this clan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Insaniac Gaming   Welcome To Insaniac Gaming EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:08 pm

Welcome to the community! Send me a message on Xbox so I can introduce myself. My Gamertag:xJim Bob IIIx
Back to top Go down
phillies ily
PC Head Administrator
phillies ily

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Insaniac Gaming   Welcome To Insaniac Gaming EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:48 pm

he is a PC member
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Insaniac Gaming   Welcome To Insaniac Gaming EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:42 am

Phillies, That post was a WEEK ago. Why did you feel the need to comment on it?
Back to top Go down
phillies ily
PC Head Administrator
phillies ily

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Insaniac Gaming   Welcome To Insaniac Gaming EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:08 pm

I just saw it now
Back to top Go down
phillies ily
PC Head Administrator
phillies ily

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Insaniac Gaming   Welcome To Insaniac Gaming EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:24 am

bump
Back to top Go down
slingface
Undead
slingface

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Insaniac Gaming   Welcome To Insaniac Gaming EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:30 am

Hello my name is Slingface and I am 14 years old and I love gaming. I love fps games since I was 8 years old. I played ps1 all the time. It is an honour to be joining this community and I am looking forward to our future comings.
Back to top Go down
phillies ily
PC Head Administrator
phillies ily

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Insaniac Gaming   Welcome To Insaniac Gaming EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:35 am

welcome to insaniac gaming
Back to top Go down
TheZgriff
Undead
TheZgriff

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Insaniac Gaming   Welcome To Insaniac Gaming EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:29 pm

Whats up guys, my names Zach! I'm here for the Warz/Infestation community and I'm hoping to get to know you guys better as well as make friends and let people get to know me!

I've been playing I:SS/Warz for a year or so now, and play it on a more competetive level, my best and favorite is sniping. I love being a scout and helping out teammates in the best way possible for me, and thats with a sniper rifle. I'm a really easy out-going person and am always relaxed. I like to help out people when i get the chance too!
My steam is TheZgriff i hope to get some new friends!
Back to top Go down
phillies ily
PC Head Administrator
phillies ily

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Insaniac Gaming   Welcome To Insaniac Gaming EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:33 pm

welcome to insaniac gaming
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Undead
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Insaniac Gaming   Welcome To Insaniac Gaming EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:53 pm

Hi,

My name is Artemis (dalton) and i used to be a hacker and hack on xbox games and stuff. But that was about 2 years ago, so ive changed from then to now. im 15 and almost 16 and i am friends with alot of the people in the teamspeak already so im not that new but i would like to become friends with all the others in the channel and get to know everybody.

Games that i currently play are along the lines of DoomMMO, CS:GO, ISS, Arma 2, Arma 3, and
(ocasionaly DeadZ but hardly ever) (DoomMMO is better).

My steam is TacticalxCounter.

My computer is a Lenovo Ideapad Y510P, i have a Nvidia GTX 755M graphics card, Intel Quad Core i7 4770k processor, and i have 16GB of ram.

I really enjoy gaming with friends and other people on the internet. I think that joining IG would surely help me do that. I hope to be playing with all of you Smile see you on the Teamspeak.

,Thanks

(Phillies <3)

Back to top Go down
cainelapointe366
Undead
cainelapointe366

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Insaniac Gaming   Welcome To Insaniac Gaming EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:18 pm

HI my name is caine lapointe i like to play pc game.im 14 love to chill and play with other people my steam is lilloco405 if you wanna add me i like making new friends.

game currently playing is cs:go,doom mmo,iss sometimes,and i try to get game that my friends have like arma 3

thanks for letting me be apart of your community.
Back to top Go down
basementballer
Undead
basementballer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Insaniac Gaming   Welcome To Insaniac Gaming EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 8:14 pm

The name is Brian, I am 30 from NC. I have played ISS since the day it came out, and I am actually good friends with Kewk! I am pretty new to Doom, but I play it a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Insaniac Gaming   Welcome To Insaniac Gaming EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 8:45 am

Welcome guys!
Back to top Go down
nalle007
Undead
nalle007

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Insaniac Gaming   Welcome To Insaniac Gaming EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 8:59 am

hello everyone!!!! my name on most games/steam is nalle007 i love survivor pvp games such as warz and emulators but i also like csgo and certain strategy games. i live in amurica and i am 17 years of age
i surf and play soccer most of my time but i always like playing with my team.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Insaniac Gaming   Welcome To Insaniac Gaming EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 9:47 am

Welcome to the community wan enjoy your stay if u need any help ill be in the teamspeak every now and then. Im more active on Xbox then PC.
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Insaniac Gaming   Welcome To Insaniac Gaming Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Insaniac Gaming
Page 1 of 1