Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Next Gen Consols

Go down 
+2
IG Airassault54
IG Cardinal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
IG Cardinal
Command Administrator
IG Cardinal

Next Gen Consols Empty
PostSubject: Next Gen Consols   Next Gen Consols EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:52 pm

Will the next-Gen Console for IG be the Xbox One or PS4? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down

Next Gen Consols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consols   Next Gen Consols EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:20 am

If i'm even able to get a next gen console, it'll be the Xbox One so i'm praying IG will be on that
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

Next Gen Consols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consols   Next Gen Consols EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:00 pm

Im not going to be getting the xbox one right away
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
c4ndy m4n
Head Of Staff
c4ndy m4n

Next Gen Consols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consols   Next Gen Consols EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:32 pm

im going to get ps4 because of my RL friends mainly just to play the division but ill still be on my 360 so people will still be able to contact me
Back to top Go down

Next Gen Consols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consols   Next Gen Consols EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:44 pm

it might be a while before i get the xbox one as well, i'm poor as hell
Back to top Go down
IG Cardinal
Command Administrator
IG Cardinal

Next Gen Consols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consols   Next Gen Consols EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:54 pm

I'm thinking Xbox One for Christmas or something
Back to top Go down

Next Gen Consols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consols   Next Gen Consols EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:31 pm

@c4ndy m4n divisions is coming out for xbox 1 also.
Back to top Go down

Next Gen Consols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consols   Next Gen Consols EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:55 am

yeah i was going to say that too but i just thought if he wants ps4 let him
Back to top Go down
phillies ily
PC Head Administrator
phillies ily

Next Gen Consols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consols   Next Gen Consols EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:14 pm

If his friends get ps4 that don't help him play it with them
Back to top Go down

Next Gen Consols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consols   Next Gen Consols EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:41 pm

True true
Back to top Go down

Next Gen Consols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consols   Next Gen Consols EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:43 pm

I only pointed tht out cuz I myself am getting an xbox 1 and cannot wait for division and I basically know everything about the game
Back to top Go down

Next Gen Consols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consols   Next Gen Consols EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:01 pm

Always been a huge fan of Tom Clancy games and especially rpg and open world type games so I'm very excited about it, i think it will take a huge role in IG once it comes out
Back to top Go down

Next Gen Consols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consols   Next Gen Consols EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:06 pm

I'm get Xbox one on first day, try to host something IF I can get some help because I'm a little squeaky, people don't want to join a community just because a squeaky kid said so
Back to top Go down

Next Gen Consols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consols   Next Gen Consols EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:16 pm

Hey some squeaky kids are chill
Back to top Go down

Next Gen Consols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consols   Next Gen Consols EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:54 pm

Drink some cough syrup lol tht will fix being squeaky
Back to top Go down

Next Gen Consols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consols   Next Gen Consols EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:12 pm

HAHA lol Purple
Back to top Go down
MudBloodAndBeer
Undead
MudBloodAndBeer

Next Gen Consols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consols   Next Gen Consols EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:47 pm

Don't be to concerned about getting next gens right off the bat, after looking at the ones fixs since press release it is as good as the ps4 for sure, in my opinion it's better for the social entertainment hub it brings for the consumer like the 360, but all the games that will be released for the new gens aren't optimized for them, they were disigned for specs given by Sony and Microsoft while they themselves were designing so the real optimized games are gonna be released in March or so, save your money and get bf4, AC black flag and so on, on 360
Back to top Go down

Next Gen Consols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consols   Next Gen Consols EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:20 pm

Yeah, i'm waiting a long time before i get a new console. Even if i had the money now for the Xbox One i still wouldn't get it.
Back to top Go down
ESOR Apollo
Xbox Moderator
ESOR Apollo

Next Gen Consols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consols   Next Gen Consols EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:32 pm

Im gonna wait a while until more people stop playing the 360
Back to top Go down

Next Gen Consols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consols   Next Gen Consols EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 8:22 am

Plus the consoles that first come out are always buggy af, once elder scrolls online comes out I am gatting le xbox one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next Gen Consols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consols   Next Gen Consols Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Gen Consols
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube :: Xbox Discussion :: Xbox One Discussion-
Jump to: