Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Emergency Service Training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
soul_mechanix
Zombie
soul_mechanix

Emergency Service Training Empty
PostSubject: Emergency Service Training   Emergency Service Training EmptySun May 11, 2014 3:25 am

Members:XxFamouSnipexX(Cop),XpertScope3(Cop)ALTORxMEDIA(cop),and Oraxle(EMT). Theses members have been sucessfully trained on different Situations, their preformance was outstanding! These players are worthy enough to take the job seriously.They passed the written report test with pretty accurate information from the test crime.(I made them send me a full Police/Medical report through a xbox live message) Total Trainning Time:2 hours.

If you need to be trained on any Emergency Service please contact me ill be more than happy to train you!Smile GT:Soul Mchanix

Last edited by soul_mechanix on Tue May 13, 2014 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Service Training   Emergency Service Training EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:33 am

This sounds like a very good way to train people for important jobs in Real Life RP. If you need any help hosting these kinds of lobbies let me know I'll see if I can join and host it with you.

If people want to have these kind of jobs in Law Enforcement or Emergency services they should go through one of these lobbies for proper training before the Real Life starts. Only until an IG team member passes them then they'd be able to be a cop or something.

We should sponsor these during the day on Fridays so that they can join with their preferred job for the RP that night.

In this way we would maximum efficiency and make sure that nothing goes wrong for the actual event.

Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Service Training   Emergency Service Training EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:38 am

I definitely agree from now on in order to go into law enforcement u will have to pass these training events...Also only under certain circumstances sumone with prior police training in other rps in community may be cop in rp without doing Emergency Service Training
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Service Training   Emergency Service Training EmptySun May 11, 2014 4:08 pm

Awesome
Back to top Go down
Doctor obj
Zombie
Doctor obj

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Service Training   Emergency Service Training EmptyMon May 12, 2014 6:59 pm

Wooooooo I passed i Feel Special Lol I can help with the EMT since im technically the Only EMT certified at this moment and time. Just Send me a message on Xbox i would love to join up.
Back to top Go down
DIEING RUMOR
Zombie Master
DIEING RUMOR

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Service Training   Emergency Service Training EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:09 am

Hey soul it was prob just a simple mistake, but I just looked on this thing you made and im not listed, as an 1 responce unit (cop). If you dont see this I will message you on xbox smart glass later today I would get on xbox, but I am sick so I think its best to wait, till I get better to get back on. Sorry if a may causean inconviance, cause I dont meen to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Service Training   Emergency Service Training EmptyTue May 13, 2014 8:21 am

Hey altor, I'll let soul know if he doesn't see this message, thanks for letting us know
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Service Training   Emergency Service Training EmptyTue May 13, 2014 10:51 am

Good job square. Also i think emergency service training they should be trained on emt and police. not just one or the other
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
soul_mechanix
Zombie
soul_mechanix

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Service Training   Emergency Service Training EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:31 pm

Sorry about that altor it was late af that night but you're still on the certified list.Smile Very sorry about my mistake!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Service Training   Emergency Service Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Emergency Service Training
Page 1 of 1