Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

<)(--- Take a look if you just signed up or need help!!! ---)(>

Go down 
+3
Zyreak
ESOR Apollo
IG Airassault54
7 posters
AuthorMessage
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

<)(--- Take a look if you just signed up or need help!!! ---)(> Empty
PostSubject: <)(--- Take a look if you just signed up or need help!!! ---)(>   <)(--- Take a look if you just signed up or need help!!! ---)(> EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:38 pm

Be sure to check out the bottom after you read the introduction for some helpful links

Hello, and welcome to the community of Insaniac Gaming. Here we discuss many topics regarding the latest video games, and we also have community events on a regular basis. If you are new to the site, please make sure you introduce yourself in the "Welcomes and Introductions" forum, and please post a short description of yourself.

For example, one may post an introduction such as this, to give the community a little background about yourself, what games you play, your gamertag/steam/psn name, and your activities.

Sample Introduction wrote:
What is going on guys, my name is Alex and it is a great joy to be a part of the community. I am a pretty laid back gamer and I used to be a big time modder and hacker. Used to own flashed xbox drives and jtags to modify games online and burn games offline and access all the cool stuff that regular buyers cant. But those days are behind me now that I am in college and have grown up. Im 19, turning 20 in december, and I am pretty laid back. I listen to country music, rap (when im smoking) and rock when im lifting. I love video games so please feel free to add me, I would love to game with some community members.

The games I am currently playing are Halo 4, Gears 3, Gears Judgement, Forza 4 and Blitz the League: 2. I occasionally use steam to play, but not as much as I used to.

Gamertag - LordFawrqwad

I am pretty big into GFX and graphic design, so I will be hanging around there a lot. No I will not do a random signature for you so don't bother asking, and I am not a fan of the 350x20 dimensions, I normally make sigs bigger than that. If you would like to request one, message me, and if you give me something other than, "Halo render, my name, make it cool" i might actually make one.

Anyways, im glad to be a part of the site, so ya, look forward to meeting some people and possibly gaming with them.

Request to all members=== https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/t2632-calling-all-vets-and-members-read

Insaniac Gaming is Expanding+++ https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/t3116-insaniac-gaming-is-expanding-read

Community Gaming(Where all events are posted) https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/f38-community-gaming

Link to Videos by Insaniac Gaming><>< https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/t3084-insaniac-gaming-videos-then-and-now#16650

If you have any questions you may post it here or you can message me on XBL--- IG Airassault54 ---Dieing Rumor or you can contact Phillies ILY on Teamspeak3--- tx1.teamspeak.cc:9420

Last edited by IG Airassault54 on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
ESOR Apollo
Xbox Moderator
ESOR Apollo

PostSubject: Re: <)(--- Take a look if you just signed up or need help!!! ---)(>   <)(--- Take a look if you just signed up or need help!!! ---)(> EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:54 pm

Hey I'm Tommy(Friends call me Jeff) and I'm a 14 year old boy and I am a freshman in HightSchool. I usually play during the weekend but sometimes I am able to play during the week. I love xbox and I have an xbox one. I play 360 more because that's where the community is and it's really a lot of fun. My favorite roleplay would probably be Gangland but yeah. I have a 4 day weekend next week and I will play a lot just like whenever I have breaks so yeah. Thanks for letting me in this some unity it is so much fun and really relieves all the school stress.
Xbox gt:hoosierfan1234

Ps: to ponounce Hoosier (who-zer)
Back to top Go down
Zyreak
Undead
Zyreak

PostSubject: Re: <)(--- Take a look if you just signed up or need help!!! ---)(>   <)(--- Take a look if you just signed up or need help!!! ---)(> EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 6:26 pm

Hi my name is Zyreak i live in oklahoma and in the 8th grade, Steam MrTrendyGaming.
Back to top Go down
DRA Angel
Undead
DRA Angel

PostSubject: Re: <)(--- Take a look if you just signed up or need help!!! ---)(>   <)(--- Take a look if you just signed up or need help!!! ---)(> EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Hi I'm Damian. I play gta v and bunch of other games but I mostly play gta v. My gamertag is DRA Angel1 if u want to add me.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: <)(--- Take a look if you just signed up or need help!!! ---)(>   <)(--- Take a look if you just signed up or need help!!! ---)(> EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 9:00 pm

Please check out this thread and create your own thread so we can welcome you to the community! https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/f4-welcomes-and-introductions
Back to top Go down
Budrocks2
Undead
Budrocks2

PostSubject: Re: <)(--- Take a look if you just signed up or need help!!! ---)(>   <)(--- Take a look if you just signed up or need help!!! ---)(> EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:47 am

Hey! I'm Budrocks2 but my friends call be Bud mainly or Nick! I don't have that big of a back story really, just been playing games since I can remember.
I enjoy playing mainly PC games such as Smite with my friends and compete with them.
IGN: Budrocks2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <)(--- Take a look if you just signed up or need help!!! ---)(>   <)(--- Take a look if you just signed up or need help!!! ---)(> EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:52 pm

im Carlos 8th grade but im in the hiest Lnguage Arts class they can put me in (tourture) so dont expect me to get on line during the weekdays to often i like mainly old punk rock and some unknown artists i am part of the boy scouts and sooo close to eagle so once a month i will not be able to get on during the weekend. i hope to play with yall
Back to top Go down
SITHIC REAPER
Undead
SITHIC REAPER

PostSubject: Re: <)(--- Take a look if you just signed up or need help!!! ---)(>   <)(--- Take a look if you just signed up or need help!!! ---)(> EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:29 pm

Hey guys so I was messin around lookin for a clan on YouTube for gta when I stumbled upon some zombie survivals noticing it's a community. Down to the point my names Riley and I'm a laid back kind of gamer, but when in certain situations in games like to be serious as in using teamwork and coordinating attacks and such. I like sniping a lot so if I ever get the chance I'm there! Huge fan of Halo and battlefield, but play gta whenever anyone just wants to mess around or something. Either way I think it's safe to say it's nice meeting you guys and hope to have a great time in-game!
Back to top Go down
unseengiant
Undead
unseengiant

PostSubject: Hello   <)(--- Take a look if you just signed up or need help!!! ---)(> EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 1:22 pm

Hey my name is Chris I am 26 and work at the USAF I am more of a serious gamer and work hard to achieve to be a good leader if you have any question just ask
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: <)(--- Take a look if you just signed up or need help!!! ---)(>   <)(--- Take a look if you just signed up or need help!!! ---)(> EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 1:34 pm

unseengiant wrote:
Hey my name is Chris I am 26 and work at the USAF I am more of a serious gamer and work hard to achieve  to be a good leader if you have any question  just ask

Hey man pleasure to have you in the community. This is more for people that need help with the site and such. Either way thankfully you figured out how to post. Hope to see you in more events.

Make sure you get active on the website and thank you for your service! I was Infantry in the US Army Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <)(--- Take a look if you just signed up or need help!!! ---)(>   <)(--- Take a look if you just signed up or need help!!! ---)(> Empty

Back to top Go down

<)(--- Take a look if you just signed up or need help!!! ---)(>
Page 1 of 1