Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Hey! Sammy here.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaesdala
Undead
Jaesdala

Hey! Sammy here. Empty
PostSubject: Hey! Sammy here.   Hey! Sammy here. EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:44 pm

Hey there! My name is Sam *Short for Samantha* I'm a quirky fun loving girl once you get to meet me... and I stop being so dang shy.I'm 15, turning 16 in March but am VERY mature for my age. I am current a sophomore in highschool but I am academically gifted and take classes for Juniors. I spend most of my free time listening to music, playing PC games, watching anime, and drawing. I mostly enjoy rock and alternative music but am open to any suggestions you may have. I play as often as I can, mostly on Friday-Sunday.Thank you for taking the time to consider me into this community. Ciao! bounce
BattleTag: Sammers3499#1657
SteamID: AkirraJae
Smite: Jaesdala
Back to top Go down
http://akirrajae.tumblr.com
phillies ily
PC Head Administrator
phillies ily

Hey! Sammy here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Sammy here.   Hey! Sammy here. EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:45 pm

Welcome to Insaniac Gaming
Back to top Go down
Ramakilla
Zombie
Ramakilla

Hey! Sammy here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Sammy here.   Hey! Sammy here. EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:45 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

Hey! Sammy here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Sammy here.   Hey! Sammy here. EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 11:29 pm

Jaesdala wrote:
Hey there! My name is Sam *Short for Samantha* I'm a quirky fun loving girl once you get to meet me... and I stop being so dang shy.I'm 15, turning 16 in March but am VERY mature for my age. I am current a sophomore in highschool but I am academically gifted and take classes for Juniors. I spend most of my free time listening to music, playing PC games, watching anime, and drawing. I mostly enjoy rock and alternative music but am open to any suggestions you may have. I play as often as I can, mostly on Friday-Sunday.Thank you for taking the time to consider me into this community. Ciao! bounce
BattleTag: Sammers3499#1657
SteamID: AkirraJae
Smite: Jaesdala

Looking forward to seeing you on the PC I have a passion for hosting xbox custom games but in my spare time when avaliable i will play PC... Smite- Red Orchestra- Insurgency and lots of zombie games. I will be on all day tomorrow so if you are on i will be looking forward to seeing u on. I will add you on steam if u need help just pm me on steam or site and i will get back to u asap.

Have a great stay here at Insaniac Gaming!
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com

Hey! Sammy here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Sammy here.   Hey! Sammy here. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 8:19 pm

Ohh hello Sammy/Sam/Samantha wecome to this great community of gamers. I also just joined and lets just say i used some your stuff in my greetings card hope you dont mind XOXO Matt <3<3<3 luv u mwa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey! Sammy here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Sammy here.   Hey! Sammy here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey! Sammy here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube :: Welcomes and Introductions-
Jump to: