Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

New Character- Darian Ruiz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

New Character- Darian Ruiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character- Darian Ruiz   New Character- Darian Ruiz EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 12:13 pm

octa1025dik wrote:
Character Name- Darian Ruiz

Character Age- 22

Gender- Transgender? I really can't decide

Place of Birth- Los Santos

Occupation- Security Guard/Bouncer

Character Classes- Street Level Drug Dealer

Character Background- Darian was born in Los Santos, and learned right from the start that if you want anything in this world you bust your ass for it. D grew up in the ghetto, knee deep in drug dealing, prostitution, and gangbanging. While Darian wasn’t too involved in it, but it was present in their life. D didn’t see anything wrong with it though. Crime seemed to be the only way to get ahead in life. No matter how many jobs Darian worked, they never really turned a profit until one of her close friends pulled D in to selling drugs.
Finally making a profit pushed Darian into the rabbit hole of illegal business. They have minor connections through close friends, and predominantly keep their stock to marijuana, alcohol, certain psychedelics, and recently has picked up on selling crack and cocaine. Livin’ in the ghetto. To make ends meet Darian continues work as a bouncer for the Vanilla Unicorn, and sometimes a body/security guard for hire.

Gamertag- octa1025dik

You can't be a Drug Dealer while the Occupation is Guard/Bouncer you either change the Occupation to Crime Business or the Character Class to CEO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Character- Darian Ruiz   New Character- Darian Ruiz EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 10:40 am

octa1025dik wrote:
Skelemance wrote:
octa1025dik wrote:

Character Age- 22

Character Background- Darian was born in Los Santos, and learned right from the start that if you want anything in this world you bust your ass for it. D grew up in the ghetto, knee deep in drug dealing, prostitution, and gangbanging. While Darian wasn’t too involved in it, but it was present in their life. D didn’t see anything wrong with it though. Crime seemed to be the only way to get ahead in life. No matter how many jobs Darian worked, they never really turned a profit until one of her close friends pulled D in to selling drugs.
Finally making a profit pushed Darian into the rabbit hole of illegal business. They have minor connections through close friends, and predominantly keep their stock to marijuana, alcohol, certain psychedelics, and recently has picked up on selling crack and cocaine. Livin’ in the ghetto. To make ends meet Darian continues work as a bouncer for the Vanilla Unicorn, and sometimes a body/security guard for hire.

Gamertag- octa1025dik

You can't be a Drug Dealer while the Occupation is Guard/Bouncer you either change the Occupation to Crime Business or the Character Class to CEO

Not like to be rude or anything! But I'm curious as to why someone can't like do a normal job and a drug dealer thing on the side? I will definitely change it though.
I'm just try to be helpful its just what IG Team Members do Sad
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: New Character- Darian Ruiz   New Character- Darian Ruiz EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 10:55 am

octa1025dik wrote:
Skelemance wrote:
octa1025dik wrote:

Character Age- 22

Gamertag- octa1025dik

Not like to be rude or anything! But I'm curious as to why someone can't like do a normal job and a drug dealer thing on the side? I will definitely change it though.

You should just do criminal class Chemist and sell drugs on the side.. U can still be a bouncer
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Character- Darian Ruiz   New Character- Darian Ruiz Empty

Back to top Go down

New Character- Darian Ruiz
Page 1 of 1