Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Greetings and Background

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

Greetings and Background  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Background    Greetings and Background  EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 5:02 pm

German Dog556 wrote:
I would Like to say hello and thank you all for allowing me to join the IG Community. In all the years I have been online going up against players from all around the world I must say that it has been an absolute pleasure working with and against those in IG. Going back a few years to my online gaming beginnings I can remember different groups popping up all across the world. IG was in that selection, and yet here I am posting on the IG site for other members to see and I am glad I had the chance to once go against the original members back in the day. To see how far it has come and grown sense the early days is truly amazing. Where others have failed; this community has not only grown but survived the test of time. And I am happy to become a member of a group dedicated to the games that I love so much. I can not wait to see the future this community has in the gaming world and what new challenges it will face, but I hope to be beside each and everyone of you has we start our advance into the new up coming year and excited to see the new members coming through the gate.

I hope to bring my skill and dedication to this community hopefully pushing it to new and exciting heights along with all of you.

Once again.... Thank you all for being the best.

German Dog556.
how long have u know about the community? Btw I will promote you to recruiter just get active and recruit so u can move up the ranks. It's a pleasure having you.
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Background    Greetings and Background  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 10:42 am

German Dog556 wrote:
I would Like to say hello and thank you all for allowing me to join the IG Community. In all the years I have been online going up against players from all around the world I must say that it has been an absolute pleasure working with and against those in IG. Going back a few years to my online gaming beginnings I can remember different groups popping up all across the world. IG was in that selection, and yet here I am posting on the IG site for other members to see and I am glad I had the chance to once go against the original members back in the day. To see how far it has come and grown sense the early days is truly amazing. Where others have failed; this community has not only grown but survived the test of time. And I am happy to become a member of a group dedicated to the games that I love so much. I can not wait to see the future this community has in the gaming world and what new challenges it will face, but I hope to be beside each and everyone of you has we start our advance into the new up coming year and excited to see the new members coming through the gate.

I hope to bring my skill and dedication to this community hopefully pushing it to new and exciting heights along with all of you.

Once again.... Thank you all for being the best.

German Dog556.

Welcome to the community hope you enjoy playing with us in the events make sure you stay active and post on this website
Back to top Go down
mickthaman9
Xbox Moderator
mickthaman9

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Background    Greetings and Background  EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 9:21 pm

Welcome! Make sure to keep your post count up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Background    Greetings and Background  Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Background
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube :: Welcomes and Introductions-
Jump to: