Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

GTA V Racing Division

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

GTA V Racing Division Empty
PostSubject: GTA V Racing Division   GTA V Racing Division EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 11:00 am

The rules stand as is.

Rule 1: No Politics

Rule 2: No Racisms

Rule 3: No Trash Talking

Rule 4: No Tactical Helmets/Bullet Proof Helmets (GTA ONLY)

Rule 5: No Invisible Glitch Clothing(GTA ONLY)

Rule 6: No Microphone Spamming - Like Listening to music And Background Sounds

Rule 7: No Screaming or Yelling through the Microphone

Rule 8: Respect IG Team Members

Rule 9: No gun bashing(GTA ONLY)

Rule 10: No excessive Ramming in Racings, Stunts. You will be kicked out if people complain (GTA ONLY)

Rule 11: Must stay active and post on the website.

Rule 12: Please Play the Objectives and Don't Waste other Peoples Time

Rule 13: No sexism

Rule 14: Please Work as a Team to Win the Game

Rule 15: No poaching or Advertsing of outside communities/clans

Rule 16: No religious views

Rule 17: Don't talk over someone if some IG Team Member is talking to another person

Rule 18: Do not go to the opposite direction on Racing,Stunts or you will be suspended for 2 weeks if you do it (GTA ONLY)

Rule 19: Do not Block the path while Racing if you get caught you will be kicked out(GTA ONLY)

If you didn't follow this Rules you might Get a Temporarily Ban, Permanent Ban, Suspended for Days, Week, Months, Years, Kicked From the party & The Game.

I am The Racing Division Leader. If you have a problem tell me ahead of time.

RACING DIVISION REQUIREMENTS!

1. Be Active. Always be ready for meetings or unscheduled Emergency meetings.

2. Be Open to suggestions And race construction criticism. Never take it to heart. It will always be to better the individual to do better and raise the bar for the community. (side note) I.E. If Division leader requests you to create a race or something fun for the community please do so for the communities sake. And race submissions will be reviewed by Division leader. If Division leaders says to make a small change like add a prop or add an extra stunt piece or something that could change the dynamic of racing for the community. Please do so.

3. Race Submissions must be submitted within a month and a half time frame. This way this gives the race creators enough time to design a race, build it, test it and critique it for the community. Never be afraid to accept criticism. Never take it to heart.

4. Always be on time for meetings. If you're late and you miss the meeting. One Individual from the community will be selected take notes for you so you can review them on the community website. Don't give lame excuses like "Oh I couldn't do it cause I didn't want to go to the meeting." Or " I was talking to a friend in a party." Or " Meetings suck." or anything hinders community progress as a whole. If you have a friend in the party with you bring them along. So they can be recruited.

5. Must be at least 13 years of age. Minimum is 13. No exceptions. If you are a week away from turning 13 some accommodations can be made. If you are a month away try again one day after turning of age. If you are a year or plus number of years away you be will denied. Maximum age to join is 16+ or older.

6. If you have questions or concerns about who the community leader is send me a message on xbox and I'll refer you to him.

7. Be friendly, don't be racist, don't be ignorant and don't cheat. A good racer always stays on the track. No taking short cuts or cutting half way across the track.

Now as for the Racing Division Rule set.

1. No Podium poaching. Basically No pit maneuvering, no slipstream bashing and no crashing to guarantee a victory over the individual who would 1st place vehicle leader. I.E Same thing goes for the rest of the race. If it happens report to me with a message and your GT explaining what happened, how it happened and what can be done to prevent it in the future. If it happens twice you will be asked to leave the race or game for the remainder of the night. You can go off and do other things on Grand Theft Auto V on your own that do not involve the community. If you fail to do so. You and a small selected amount of peers will decide either if you should stay or be removed from the community. Said peers and community leader will commune a vote to decide if you stay or go.

2. No pit maneuvering. Simple Enough right. If it happens to you. Report to me with a brief message, your GT and person's GT. Then It will be reviewed to determine further action. If no further action is needed then move along. If further action is needed. I will personally set a date and time with the community leader and two individuals to discuss the problem and attempt to resolve it. If no resolution can be maybe then further thought and discussion will be needed. Depending on the severity of the situation.

3. No slip stream pits. Same as rule no 2. Do as follows in rule 2. Description. Failure to do so will be removal from game for the night. If it happens again. Then individual will be temporarily banned from group communications and group play.

4. No crashing or bashing. Simple enough. No explanation needed.

5. if you have a question about who is Division leader Kindly Send IG Air-Assault a message about who is the Racing Division Leader. He will message you or text you depending on if he is on XBOX or if he is out of commission. Such as working as doing other things out side of XBOX. If you have any Inquiries about joining the Racing Division Send IG Airassault54 a brief message about why you'd like to join the division. He will then bring it to my attention and I will review the application and determine if individual meets requirements to join said Division.

6. No cheating : No cutting across corners and definitely don't cut across the track to hit on coming player. If it happens send me a message with your GT and a brief description of what happened. Or talk to me alone in the party and make sure you remember the individual's GT(Gamer-Tag).

7. Be fair and don't make false accusations of another player doing something wrong. If you see them doing something wrong then report it to Me. If you report it to a higher up member instead of me it will only make things in the community much more difficult for everyone else. If it's serious and it requires the Community leaders attention bring it to my attention or any other Leaders attention and let them get the Community leader. Never bother the Community leader outside of XBOX. Other than that. Stay safe and you'll do just fine in the community.
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

GTA V Racing Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V Racing Division   GTA V Racing Division EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 11:28 am

We are looking for people that can help out with the GTA V Racing Division Smile
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com

GTA V Racing Division
Page 1 of 1