Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

New Player/Host

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New Player/Host Empty
PostSubject: New Player/Host   New Player/Host EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 3:08 pm

Hey guys I'm new around here and I am going to be participating in some of the servers already up to get a feel for the community. However I am also going to be hosting my very own role play servers on mine craft Xbox One. If anybody is interested then be sure to message me on Xbox or reply on here to learn more and maybe run through some possible ideas. Thanks and I look forward to seeing you all out there in the insanity community.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

New Player/Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player/Host   New Player/Host EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 3:27 pm

Hey just wanted to officially welcome you to the community. It is a pleasure to have you in the community. We do plenty of events besides for minecraft. We are onboard for you to help us out with the minecraft side. Dont forget to talk to Blackskullkilla he is one of the other division leaders for the MC side of Insaniac Gaming.

https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/t3727-ig-division-diversity-hosters-list is where your name is at and will be updated for new hosters as well

Please abide by code of conduct at all times https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/t3787-code-of-conduct-must-read. Educate our members and continue to recruit for the community Smile

Enjoy your stay and keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
BlackSkullKilla
Command Administrator
BlackSkullKilla

New Player/Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player/Host   New Player/Host EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:20 pm

Welcome Weary, happy to have you onboard and looking forward to more help on the Minecraft side of things. As you mentioned above, anyone in our community, I encourage you all to share you're ideas and feedback with us. We can't improve without your help. If you have any questions, be it about our current Minecraft servers, or anything else-you're more than welcome to ask. I'll help however I can. Welcome again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Player/Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player/Host   New Player/Host Empty

Back to top Go down

New Player/Host
Page 1 of 1