Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<--

Go down 
+3
G5X1
InfinteCharge8
SpiritBison
7 posters
AuthorMessage
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<-- Empty
PostSubject: So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<--   So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<-- EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 11:01 am

So as you guys may have noticed the website is a bit inactive. Part of this reason is people that were IG team weren't hosting events or doing anything essentially to promote people. I am not saying everybody just a select group. Plus i was micbanned on my main account.. So that really didnt help anything

Either way..What Insaniac Gaming needs more then ever. We need leaders..We need loyalty... and we need up most respect in lobbies from everybody in the events.

I was 12/13 Years old when i started this community. I could host events like it was nothing and it wasnt limited to playing a game.. It was custom events like zombies and roleplays. It seems harder now then it used to be and it shouldn't be that way. We need to work on getting more people active. Building relationships with people.

Over a couple years i have gotten pretty close to a few people and they have turned there back on me and just stopped playing.. No goodbye no nothing. So i do get annoyed when people dont stay active or participate. I dont force people to play in events but i sure do tell people what i expect out of them to play with the community and myself.

So everybody that is reading this do me a favor and help the community out.

This is history that were making. I want to have one of the longest run Zombie/Roleplay Gaming Community. We want to bring people together. No matter if somebody was kicked out of the community or is no longer with us im sure they have atleast one awesome memory of the community.. That is what matters to me at the end of the day.

Remember the community.
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
SpiritBison
Undead
SpiritBison

PostSubject: Re: So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<--   So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<-- EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 9:48 am

IG Airassault, this is SpiritBison, I would love to become a leader for the IG team, I am a loyal person and am online almost ever day. Please help me become a leader for this community
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<--   So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<-- EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 10:48 am

SpiritBison wrote:
IG Airassault, this is SpiritBison, I would love to become a leader for the IG team, I am a loyal person and am online almost ever day. Please help me become a leader for this community

Awesome glad to hear that. We will def be looking into it! I cant wait to get for honor. Im probably going to be getting it sometime in a few weeks. I already have money down on it. I cant let it get in the way of GTA events atm. We need to get good events going now!
Back to top Go down
InfinteCharge8
Zombie
InfinteCharge8

PostSubject: Re: So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<--   So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<-- EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 7:39 pm

Hello IG, this is InfinteCharge8, I have joined many of your lobby's and was never disappointed, like a lot of other communites I have been in in the past I have many idea's on how to make this already amazing community even better, I would love to be a IG Team leader or help out in every way I can, I am a very friendly person and I always gravitate towards leadership, Hope you read this and consider it.
Back to top Go down
G5X1
Zombie Master
G5X1

PostSubject: Re: So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<--   So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<-- EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 2:36 pm

It takes hard work and dedication to be an IG team member if you can't be active you can't help the community.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<--   So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<-- EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 4:31 pm

aMaZe ThreaTz12 wrote:
It takes hard work and dedication to be an IG team member if you can't be active you can't help the community.

essentially yes but the community is going to be alot more laid back. I am still going to push but is going to be up to the people that i put in charge to help further the community. I have put blood sweat and tears into this community. I wont just roll over and be done. I want to be apart of the community as much as anyone else. We just have to find a happy median between attending events and being on the site!
Back to top Go down
InfinteCharge8
Zombie
InfinteCharge8

PostSubject: Re: So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<--   So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<-- EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 1:27 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Ghst fenix
Undead
Ghst fenix

PostSubject: Re: So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<--   So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<-- EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:53 pm

I'm DEFINATELY interested in becoming more active and helpful within the community.
Back to top Go down
https://mixer.com/Ghst_Fenix
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<--   So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<-- EmptySun May 28, 2017 12:07 pm

Ghst fenix wrote:
I'm DEFINATELY interested in becoming more active and helpful within the community.

This post is a bit older but still the same message. I recommend that you try and get people active and recruit people for our events. Tell them about the stuff I tell u. Words spread fast when you have a great speaker.
Back to top Go down
Crazyredneck231
Undead
Crazyredneck231

PostSubject: Curious   So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<-- EmptyTue May 30, 2017 7:29 am

Hey man don't really know how active this group is anymore but I have a lot of experiance in running crews building them from the ground up and just being a leader. Im the rule enforcer kind of guy. I can be tough but understanding. I also and a supervisor for a company irl and i run my own company in top of all that.... I have a reference you can speak to on Xbox one who has known me for few years and was my vp in my mc on gta and now I help him run a pmc. And I realize this post is a bit older and all that good stuff but if you could just have a meeting with me that would be awesome I've got a few things in mind that could be of use and I've got a few ppl that would come with me and I could really bring some good quality rp experiance your way with some great ideas
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<--   So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<-- EmptyTue May 30, 2017 4:51 pm

Crazyredneck231 wrote:
Hey man don't really know how active this group is anymore but I have a lot of experiance in running crews building them from the ground up and just being a leader. Im the rule enforcer kind of guy. I can be tough but understanding. I also and a supervisor for a company irl and i run my own company in top of all that.... I have a reference you can speak to on Xbox one who has known me for few years and was my vp in my mc on gta and now I help him run a pmc. And I realize this post is a bit older and all that good stuff but if you could just have a meeting with me that would be awesome I've got a few things in mind that could be of use and I've got a few ppl that would come with me and I could really bring some good quality rp experiance your way with some great ideas

That actually sounds pretty great. We love having people bring something to the table to offer right from the start. The only thing we ask of you is to continue to learn how we run things and then decide for yourself if this community is for you. We are one of the most active Xbox One Roleplaying groups around. So we are fairly active.

I will def be looking forward to discussing this more and looking forward to all the members you could be bringing us Smile
Back to top Go down
G5X1
Zombie Master
G5X1

PostSubject: Re: So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<--   So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<-- EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 7:15 pm

Finally done with school I'm definitely going to be more active over the summer.
Back to top Go down
Brady1212
Undead
Brady1212

PostSubject: Re: So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<--   So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<-- EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 7:39 pm

Just found this group today. Didn't know people did RP for gta until a few days ago lol. I'm anxious to start playing. Just point me in the right direction
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<--   So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<-- EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 2:34 pm

We hear you man. We're always trying to get more and more people into the community.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<--   So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<-- Empty

Back to top Go down

So this is what we need! -->(Please Read)<--
Page 1 of 1