Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Vito Bambino

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HiTmAnHiTz
Zombie
HiTmAnHiTz

Vito Bambino Empty
PostSubject: Vito Bambino   Vito Bambino EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 6:58 pm

Characters Name: Vito Bambino
Characters Age:21
Characters Gender:Male
Bio: Raised in the wealthy part of Vinewood. When I was 13, a gang from LS met my father, and later killed him for no reason at all. They found me, and I wanted to be about that life. They started me off as there B*tch, but when I was about 16 I was running drugs. By 18 I was shipping large amount of drugs. I was living the life.
When the italian mafia came, they paid better then what i was making now so I took the job. Soon, I was the king of that life, still living in Vinewood. Now im just living out my life.

Characters Place Of Birth:Vinewood

Xbox Live Gamertag: HiTmAn HiTz
Previous Roleplay Exp.: Mortalgaming and Insaniac Gaming
Are you an Admin?: not yet
Back to top Go down

Vito Bambino
Page 1 of 1