Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

READ THIS IF POLICE OR MEDIC IMEADIATLY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DIEING RUMOR
Zombie Master
DIEING RUMOR

READ THIS IF POLICE OR MEDIC  IMEADIATLY Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS IF POLICE OR MEDIC IMEADIATLY   READ THIS IF POLICE OR MEDIC  IMEADIATLY EmptyWed May 21, 2014 10:14 pm

Every Tuesday, and Thursday; there will be police practice. Do not get this comfused with training. I want my police force to be top of the line, and to know how to handle tough situations. If (Tuesday statrs becomeing a prob, like people not being able to make it, ill move it to monday or wensday) but you are required to come, unless you get with me before, and tell me whats goin on, or an emergeny happens, then ill be more lienent. But if you miss more than 3 practices, your police training will become void, ( wich means that you will no longer be certified as a cop)
Sorry if you diont like this, but im tired of the confusion, and im tired of my cops doing things that they are supposed to prevent. (If you are cought selling buying or taking drugs, and or doing very illegal actions, your certification WILL be void and you will be immediately fired, and then me and soul will talk about jail time, and or fees.) And if medic please be there on thursday, and wensday, so that I can creat more realistic situations.. (THANKS)
Back to top Go down
DIEING RUMOR
Zombie Master
DIEING RUMOR

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS IF POLICE OR MEDIC IMEADIATLY   READ THIS IF POLICE OR MEDIC  IMEADIATLY EmptyThu May 22, 2014 2:22 pm

All training will start between 5 or 6 in alabama so make sure your online. I dont know what time zone im in but Im pritty sure you can figure it out for urself.
Back to top Go down
Doctor obj
Zombie
Doctor obj

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS IF POLICE OR MEDIC IMEADIATLY   READ THIS IF POLICE OR MEDIC  IMEADIATLY EmptyThu May 22, 2014 6:33 pm

Yo Cant do it today my mom came over haven't seen her for 3 months so im going to watch a movie with her but i'm ready for the role play tmrw and sat. Sorry for letting you know so late Luv Ya. P.S I am not corrupted..... From, Dr. S. Alexander
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS IF POLICE OR MEDIC IMEADIATLY   READ THIS IF POLICE OR MEDIC  IMEADIATLY Empty

Back to top Go down

READ THIS IF POLICE OR MEDIC IMEADIATLY
Page 1 of 1