Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Police Roleplay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninjassasin365
Undead
Ninjassasin365

Police Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Police Roleplay   Police Roleplay EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 6:21 pm

Hi im new to the group but very good at Roleplaying (Police, Medic, and FD) You said to remind you that I would like if you could possibley create a Police database, that I ca change put warrents on them, the license status, if they own weapons, cars and their occupation thanks Ninja
Back to top Go down
KYSXxST1TCHxX
Zombie
KYSXxST1TCHxX

Police Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police Roleplay   Police Roleplay EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 8:50 pm

This can be fun..... But we need to get loyal people to trust and do what they are suppost to do and yea I think it will be a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
BlackSkullKilla
Command Administrator
BlackSkullKilla

Police Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police Roleplay   Police Roleplay EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 6:01 am

Sounds really different and realistic. I'm sure it'd be loads of fun. Just keep us updated and share your experiences and ideas with us. Definitely seems like a one of kind experience, and if executed correctly, it could be very successful.
Back to top Go down

Police Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police Roleplay   Police Roleplay EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 10:42 am

I like the idea of a police role play. If you want to see this idea come to life, make up a set of rules (you can use the rules from GangLand and Real life role play for some guidance) and post it to the site. Get some people from the community to help host the lobby with you and setup a time in the future when people on the site can expect to join. It's a great idea, I hope to see this work out. If you have any questions on any potential rules that you think should be included, ask one of the IG team members that play on gta v.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

Police Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police Roleplay   Police Roleplay EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 1:17 pm

Ninjassasin365 wrote:
Hi im new to the group but very good at Roleplaying (Police, Medic, and FD) You said to remind you that I would like if you could possibley create a Police database, that I ca change put warrents on them, the license status, if they own weapons, cars and their occupation thanks Ninja

We will be looking forward to getting back up evolution roleplay and you guys taking part of it and helping out. I want to get Evolution Roleplay up on the 20th is what seems to be possible. We will need to recruit and get people signed up and organized.

Also when were both on xbox i will work on adding the section for the police side of evo rp
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
KYSXxST1TCHxX
Zombie
KYSXxST1TCHxX

Police Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police Roleplay   Police Roleplay EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 9:03 pm

alright.. I'll keep you updated
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

Police Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police Roleplay   Police Roleplay EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 12:52 pm

Stitchrocks03 wrote:
alright.. I'll keep you updated

What r u going to keep updated? I swear stitch you need to stop fail posting or im demoting you. Can an IG Team Member please talk to this kid?
Back to top Go down

Police Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police Roleplay   Police Roleplay EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 12:10 pm

I assume he meant that he would like to take an active part in this idea as it progresses so he will likely be helping come up with ideas or such about this.
Back to top Go down
Ninjassasin365
Undead
Ninjassasin365

Police Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Evolution Roleplay   Police Roleplay EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:14 pm

I wasn't thinking of a whole new game mode but it would be fun to create a new game mode. I was thinking just get trustworthy cops in the evolution and other role-plays to do it realistically!
Back to top Go down
Ninjassasin365
Undead
Ninjassasin365

Police Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police Roleplay   Police Roleplay EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 5:23 pm

Otherwise I would love to be apart of the Polic, Fire, or Paramedic aspect of the roleplay!!!
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

Police Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police Roleplay   Police Roleplay EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 12:48 pm

Ninjassasin365 wrote:
Otherwise I would love to be apart of the Polic, Fire, or Paramedic aspect of the roleplay!!!

Yea man not a problem when we get further towards the Evolution Roleplay we will have everything set in stone! So right now were just recruiting people for the event and cops can worry about the database when we get closer to the date.

EVO RP is undecided. Working with Top RP members/ IG Team for the community
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Police Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police Roleplay   Police Roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Police Roleplay
Page 1 of 1